- Apply for a pay-day loan (i.e. personal loan) online
- Please note that pay-day loans are not an ideal long-term financial solution and borrowers facing debt and credit difficulties should seek professional financial advice
- Loan amounts range between $100 and $5000
To start the Lend 52 process applicants will initially have to provide their zip code, email address, and the amount they wish to borrow. Lend52 will never charge a service fee for matching the borrower with a lender and most lenders in the Lend 52 network offer loans between the amount of $100 and $5,000. Assuming the Lend 52 applicant is matched with a loan the amount will be deposited into the customer’s account on the very next day (most of the time).
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Approval and funding usually take 24 to 48 hours
- It should only take a few minutes to complete the Lend52 secure online form
- statements or income verification online
- All rates and fees associated with a personal loan will be provided before the finalization process
- Most applicants will want to have approximately $1,000 per month after tax withholding
- Most applicants will need employment at the same place for approximately 90 consecutive days
Any questions about Lend52 can be directed to a customer service agent at 855-897-7077. Please note that Lend52.com is not a lender and does not make credit decisions as they only submit the customers loan application to a number of pay-day loan companies and then match the customer with the best fit.