- Customers who have a JC Penney credit card can logon to manage their account, including making a payment towards their bill online, requesting a credit line increase, seeing recent purchases made, and viewing the overall balance on the card
- JC Penney shoppers can save 15% off of their first purchase when they open a new store credit card and 5% off of all major appliances
- All JC Penney credit card customers are automatically enrolled in the JC Penney Rewards program, which has great benefits like a free birthday gift plus points earned for every single purchase made in store
Like many major store credit cards, Synchrony Bank issues the JCPenney Credit Card. Shoppers can actually use their JP Penney credit card to more easily earn gold or silver status in the JC Penney Rewards program, which brings a special level of benefits and discounts in store.
JCP Credit Comments
- Shoppers who want to pay their JC Penney bill online will need to enter their checking account information for a bank draft, and choose the date they’d like their payment to be taken out
- A JC Penney credit card bill can only be paid directly with a bank draft, and can’t be paid with another card
- The JCP Credit Center program does not charge the customer a fee for using the service
More to Know About JC Penney
- Founded in April of 1902
- Has over 1,000 retail locations across the United States
- Once employed Sam Walton, the founder of Wal-Mart
An American department store that sells a variety of home goods and clothing, plus has some store with salons, vision centers, photography studios, and jewelry cleaning and repair centers. JC Penney operates in 49 US states and in Puerto Rico, with Hawaii being the only state without having a retail location (Please note Hawaii still has access to the JCP Credit Center service).
To contact JC Penney
- 1 (800) 322-1189
- 6501 Legacy Dr, Plano, TX 75024