- Customers who received an invitation to apply for a loan through iLoan can enter their invitation code to see how much they’ve been pre approved for
- If someone is interested in borrowing from iLoan but didn’t receive in invitation code, they can fill out their personal details and see their pre-approval amount before they actually apply (this will have no impact on the applicant’s credit)
- Loans from iLoan can be for anywhere between $2,550 and $25,000 and are all unsecured (meaning the loans don’t require collateral), but the specific amount that can be borrowed varies by state according to local laws
The iLoan company began in 2015 as the Internet only portion of well-known Springleaf Finance (which is now known as OneMain Holdings Inc). Right now, iLoan is only available to certain states, which include California, Alabama, Idaho, Delaware, Nevada, Missouri, Oregon, Utah, Wisconsin, and New Mexico.
iLoan Offer Comments
- As long as a loan from iLoan is processed by 4 p.m. Central Time, it will be issued to the borrower’s bank account the next business day
- iLoan claims that they are “powered by real people” who genuinely care about the customer’s experience and will try to leave a personal touch to make sure every borrower has a positive experience
How to Make A Payment to An iLoan Account
- Customers who are having trouble making a payment to a loan handled by iLoan are asked to call the customer service department where an iLoan representative will help talk through available options
Payments to an iLoan account can only be made one of three ways: direct bank account or ACH transfer (the most common and easiest method), or by personal check or money order. Making an iLoan payment online is also the best option to make a late payment, because it’s the option that will get the payment applied the fastest. Any questions about the iLoan offer can be directed to 800-675-0200 or mail at iLoan,PO Box 1090,Evansville, IN 47706-1090.