HGTV Brother Sweeps
- The Property Brothers are back and this time they are fight each other to the death (well not really but it will be a pretty intesnse battle to determine who wins HGTV’s biggest renovation challenge)
- Drew and Jonathan Scott will lead two teams of real estate and remodeling experts in this home remodeling series on HGTV
- The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is the Scripps Network
The HGTV Brother Sweeps is only open for a short time running from May 26, 2016 until 5:00 p.m. ET on July 6, 2016. In order to enter the contestants must be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States and a current subscriber (or member of such subscriber’s household and immediate family) of a National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) member operator as of May 25, 2016. Employees of the Scripps Network are NOT allowed to participate in the HGTV Brother Sweepstakes.
HGTV Brother Sweeps Comments
- The grand prize draw will take place on or around July 12, 2016
- Drew and Jonathan Scott will not be at the drawing
- A total of 3 grand prize winners will be selected
- All winners will be contacted by phone on or about July 12, 2016
- If the sponsor (i.e. Scripps Network) is not able to contact the contestants his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective winner will be selected
- The grand prize will come in the form of a $5000 gift card PLUS a once in a lifetime 30-minute video design Q&A with the Scott Brothers
Lucky HGTV Brother Sweeps grand prize winners will have to sign and return a affidavit of eligibility and release of liability within 5 days of being notified. The winner may also be required to do some short publicity in relation to the promotion (i.e. pictures, videos, a short press conference). The total prize pool associated with the HGTV Brother Sweepstakes is listed as $15,000 (the value of each grand prize is $5,000).