- Take a short survey related to a car rental purchase at Hertz
- All feedback will be gathered by InMoment Inc. and distributed to Hertz management
- In order to start the Hertz Survey online the customer will need the 9 digit Rental Record number (this number should be located toward the top of the Hertz rental receipt)
The Hertz Survey will take most people less than 3 minutes to complete and the customer’s information (i.e. name, address) will not be shared with the employees at their local Hertz rental car location. The survey results will only be used to increase the quality of the service and will never be sold or marketed to a third party. Those who do not have the Hertz survey access code will not be allowed to take part in the feedback.
The Hertz Corporation
- Estero, FL based car rental firm
- Founded in 1918 by the legendary Walter L. Jacobs
- Owned and operated by Hertz Global Holdings Inc
The Hertz corporate office is headquartered at Hertz Global Holdings, Inc., 225 Brae Blvd, Park Ridge, NJ 07656 and can be reached by phone by calling (201) 307-2000 (please do not call this number in regards to the Hertz survey access code). Hertz competes with fellow car rental companies to include United Rentals, Inc., Enterprise, and Avis. Hertz employs right around 30,000 people and operates in 150 countries world-wide (give or take a country or two).
Frequent Hertz customers should consider signing up for their Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Program will reward customers when renting a car with Hertz. There is no fee for a Hertz Gold Plus Rewards membership BUT customers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver license in order to join. Any questions about the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards program can be directed to 1-888-999-4900.