Get My Disney Visa
- The Disney Visa Rewards card is the best way for Disney fans to rack up great rewards like Disney theme park tickets, merchandise, and more
- Customers earn 1% in Disney Dream Reward Dollars for every purchase they make on their Disney Visa card and 2% on purchases that are made at a Disney location
- Certain limited time offers are given to Disney Visa credit card members like movie tickets to the latest film (currently Finding Dory), and advanced tickets to shows like Newsies
The Disney My Rewards Visa card gives members the opportunity to earn points towards Disney purchases, but also has great benefits in Disney parks like private Disney character meet and greets, discounts on food and merchandise in Disney parks, and even discounts on Disney tours and Disney spa services.
Get My Disney Visa Comments
- New cardholders get a $100 statement credit when they make a purchase of $500 on their Disney Visa account within 30 days of it being open
- Issued by JP Morgan & Chase bank in associated with Walt Disney
- No annual fee
With Disney’s Rewards Visa credit card, carholders get awesome entertainment benefits as well, like exclusive access to Broadway show tickets, VIP seating for Broadway shows like Aladdin and Lion King, special keepsake souvenirs and more.
How much are Disney Dream Reward Dollars Worth?
- Each Disney Dream Reward Dollar is worth $1 at a Disney theme park or $1 statement credit on the Disney Visa credit card
- Disney Dream Reward Dollars are posted to the customer’s account at the end of the cycle each month
- Rewards dollars on a Disney credit card will expire 5 years from the date they are posted to the account, so it’s important for customers to know how long their points will last
To contact a representative about the Disney Rewards Visa Card
Any questions about the Get My Disney Visa rewards card program can be directed to 1-800-300-8575 or e-mail a customer service agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.