Polyurethane Foam Class Action Settlement
- Learn how to claim $20 in regards to a 38 million dollar class action settlement
- FoamForCash.com is managed by KCC Secure
- Class members can choose from a long form and simplified form when filing a claim
The Polyurethane Foam Class Action lawsuit includes anyone who currently lives in Canada (or lived in Canada between the dates of January 1, 1999 and January 10, 2012) and purchased, in Canada, flexible polyurethane foam, eligible foam products or carpet underlay made in Canada for personal, commercial, or manufacturing use during the same time period.
Common products that make use of the “Polyurethane Foam” include furniture, mattresses, and carpet underlay (among many others). Please file a claim ASAP if any of the following products were purchased during the class action time frame:
- Bed mattresses
- Upholstered office chairs
- Upholstered Armchairs
- Two-seat sofas
- Three-seat sofas and sectional sofas
- Carpet underlay
- Carpet pad
- Carpet cushion
- All claim forms are due no later than 2/6/18
- Foam for Cash class members living together must file on the same claim form
- Class members who file the long claim form must submit proof of purchase
Please note the amounts of cash received by class members will depend on the volume and type of Canadian flexible polyurethane foam or eligible foam products purchased as well as the volume of claimants.
Class members who live in British Columbia and file valid claims will be represented by the law firms of Camp Fiorante Matthews Mogerman and Branch MacMaster LLP. Class members residing in Quebec will be represented by the law firm of Belleau Lapointe while every other Polyurethane Foam Class Action Settlement class member will be represented by the law firms of Strosberg Sasso Sutts LLP and Andrew J. Morganti.
Any questions in regards to the Foam for Cash class action lawsuit can be directed to RicePoint Administrations Inc. at email@example.com or dial toll-free 1-888-697-5512.