EZ Pass NJ Online
- Login to add funds to your New Jersey EZ Pass account
- With the online EZ Pass system, you can change your contact information, plus add and remove vehicles from your account
- An individual EZ Pass account may have up to 4 tags associated with it, but a business account may have unlimited tag numbers
EZ Pass is a toll collection system that removes cash, coins, and tickets from the process, meaning you pay your tolls as quickly and conveniently as possible. A small, electronic transponder is attached to your car. Each time you pass by an EZ Pass toll booth, the toll is automatically debited from your account. It’s estimated that EZ Pass toll lanes move as much as 300% faster than traditional lanes! It reduces fuel consumption for your vehicle (in turn helping the environment), and saves you money through automatic discount programs. In the state of New Jersey, EZ Pass tolls can be found on the New Jersey Turnpike Authority, the Garden State Parkway, the Burlington County Bridge Commission, and the entire Atlantic City Expressway.
- If you created your account before March 18, 2012, and have not created an online password, you can still use your PIN to login
- If you created your account after March 18, 2012, and have not created an online password, you will need to click on the “Forgot Password” link and create a new one.
- Changing your password on the website does not change the PIN you use for the phone system
- You may create a new user name to log in instead of using your tag number
- Only one EZ Pass account is needed to pay your tolls in several states
To contact New Jersey EZ Pass regarding your account:
- NJ E-ZPass Customer Service Center P.O. Box 4972 Trenton, NJ 08650
- Login to your online account and click “Customer Inquiry”