Easy Pay KC Star
- Pay for a subscription to The Kansas City Star online in just a few seconds
- New customers will have to click the “Register” in the menu bar and follow the instructions provided in order to create an account
- Returning customers can simply sign in with their phone number (or email address), Kansas City Star account number, and house number
The Easy Pay KC Star service is free to use and requires a credit card or bank account (these will be charged automatically). Please note that loyal readers are not required to pay their bill online and they can still make payments via US Mail (KC Star customers who elect to make payments by mail will receive their renewal notice two weeks prior to the subscription expiration date). Those who are lucky enough to be going on vacation (which are not many with the current state of the economy) can set up “Vacation Holds” which will stop the KC Star newspaper delivery service until they return from vacation (or Holiday as Europeans likes to call it).
Easy Pay KC Star Comments
- All subscription payments are due upon receipt of your renewal notice
- The customers subscription may be extended for a limited time (grace period) after expiration unless they notify the KC Star otherwise (except for mail subscriptions, which are stopped at expiration)
- Users can make a one time payment using the Easy Pay KC Star service if desired
Please note this service also allows the customer to tip their loyal newspaper Carrier or donate to Newspapers In Education. All major credit cards (i.e. American Express, Visa) are accepted and the customers KC Star subscription may be extended for a limited time (grace period) after expiration unless advise otherwise (except for mail subscriptions, which are stopped at expiration). Any questions in regards to the Easy Pay KC Star service can be directed to 1-877-962-7827.