Dress Barn Pay Bill
- Customers who have a Dress Barn credit card can logon to pay their bill, see their billing statement, or update their personal information
- Once a payment is made to a Dress Barn credit card account, it will be applied within 24 hours
- Shoppers can apply for a Dress Barn credit card in store and receive instant notification of their application status
Dress Barn shoppers who don’t have a credit card from the store can apply for one and save 10% off of their first purchase (as long as that first purchase is made with the new card). Dress Barn credit card holders also receive a special welcome kit, coupons mailed to their home throughout the year, early invitation to special sale events at Dress Barn, and additional Dress Barn cards at no cost.
About Dress Barn
Dress Barn is an American women’s clothing store that currently has just under 4,0Ann Taylor Cacique Catherines DressBarn Lane Bryant Lou & Grey Maurices The Loft Justice00 locations across the United States. It was first opened in the 1960s when many women were going into the workforce, but there weren’t many options for women’s professional work clothing.
- Founded in 1962 in Stamford, Conn, by Roslyn Jaffe
- Has their headquarters located in New Jersey
- Also owns stores like Ann Taylor, Cacique, Catherines, Lane Bryant, Lou & Grey, Maurices, and The Loft
- Designed mostly for women ages 35 to 50
- Expanded into girl’s clothing in 2009 when they purchased “Tween Brands,” the owner of Justice stores
To contact Dress Barn
- 933 MacArthur Blvd, Mahwah, New Jersey 10901
- (845) 369-4500