Dillards Make A Payment Online
There are three main benefits to your Dillard’s card:
- Shopping, which you can do online, in any Dillard’s store, on the phone, or through a catalog
- Purchase points, which you get two of for every single dollar spent at Dillard’s
- Rewards, which you get your choice of two once you hit 1,500 point total points – a 10% off coupon, or a $10 rewards certificate
If you love the fashion and styles you find at Dillard’s, there’s a good chance you’ve considered signing up for a Dillard’s credit card. Here’s a look at just a few of the benefits that come along with your new account. When you enroll your account in online services, you can pay your Dillard’s bill online, manage your account information, make the change to entirely paperless statements, and track rewards points you’ve earned.
- The Dillard’s credit card is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank
- On qualifying purchases, you can earn 0% APR for 12 or 24 months
- Elite status will also give you complimentary amenities at 1,000 different luxury hotels around the world
- To earn and keep Elite status, you’ll need to make $2,000 in purchases each calendar year, and be no more than two payment past your due date
- Purchases like cash advances, fess, gift cards, interest charges, money orders, and traveler’s checks will not accumulate rewards points for your account
As a card member, you can earn Elite status, which give you exclusive benefits like free standard shipping on any dillards.com purchase (up to almost $17 per purchase), free gift wrapping on purchases (up to almost $17 per purchase), free monthly bonus points, double rewards points during special shopping events, and invitations to private shopping events where the only people you’ll be shopping with are Dillard’s very best customers.
You can contact someone regarding your Dillard’s card at:
- Dillard’s Card Services/Wells Fargo Bank N.A., P.O. Box 10347, Des Moines, IA 50306-0347