- Sign up for the Dial Rewards program in order to earn reward points
- These reward points can be used to enter available Sweepstakes and/or Games of Chance
- New members will receive a bonus 50 points upon registration
The Dial Rewards program is a must for customers who use the Dial line of products on a regular basis. No purchase (or annual fee) is required to become a Dial rewards members but customers will have to provide a valid email address at sign up. Please note the reward members email address will be sent special promotion offers and timely updates about Dial products.
Dial Rewards Comments
- The Program begins on June 11, 2015 at 9:00:00 AM Central Time (CT) and ends on December 31, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM CT (although Dial reserves the right to extend the promotion)
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to join and a legal resident of the United States
- New activities will be added from time to time, and each activity has a point value associated with it (members will earn between 50 and 2,000 points for each activity)
What are “activities” associated with the Dial Reward program?
- Logging in (points may be earned daily*)
- Reading an article (points may be earned one (1) time per article)
- Opening an email newsletter (points may be earned one (1) time per email)
- Watch a short video (points may be earned one (1) time per video)
- Taking a quick survey (points may be earned one (1) time per survey)
- Sharing with friends on social media or by email (points may be earned three (3) times per calendar month, each time a friend registers for the Program using the Member’s unique link)
- Following the Sponsor on social media (points may be earned one (1) time per social media platform)
- Entering a promotional code distributed by Sponsor (points may be earned one (1) time per Code)
- Redeeming special coupons (available on the Website) for Dial® products (Points may be earned two (2) times per type of coupon). Points will be earned when verification of the coupon redemption is complete, which may take 2-8 weeks
Any questions about the Dial Rewards program can be directed to a customer service agent at (800) 258-3425 between the hours of 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST. Only one account is allowed per member and the use of more than one email address is not allowed.