Credit Acceptance Make A Payment Online
- Login to submit a payment to your Credit Acceptance account
- Set up recurring, automatic payment or make a single, one-time payment
- There’s no fee to make a payment if you have them set up automatically with your checking or savings account
Since 1972, Credit Acceptance Corporation has been dedicated to helping customers rebuild their credit and get a fresh start. If you’ve been through circumstances that are making it difficult to obtain credit, this may be your answer! Log in to this site to make a payment to your Credit Acceptance account. You can set up a recurring payment that automatically drafts from your account, or you can make a one-time payment. To set up a recurring payment, you will need to know your bank’s routing number and your account number. It’s best if you have a blank check in front of you.
Making a payment via the web is the fastest, most convenient method. If you’re using a mobile device, you can add an icon to make it even easier to access your account information.
- There is a $3 fee to make a one-time payment with your savings/checking account, credit card, or debit card. One-time payment are processed through the Western Union system.
- You may make a payment in person at 25505 West 12 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034. The payment center is open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. There’s a drop box to leave a check or money order payment, but it is not recommended that you leave cash in this drop box.
- You can also visit any one of the thousands of CheckFreePay locations to make a payment. There is a $3.50 fee to make your payment via this method.
- To make a payment via the U.S. Postal Service, use this address: Credit Acceptance,P.O. Box 551888,Detroit, MI 48255-1888
To contact Credit Acceptance:
- Call 1-800-634-1506
- Credit Acceptance, P.O. Box 551888,Detroit, MI 48255-1888