Cox Order Now
- Obtain more information about exclusive promotional offers from Cox Communications
- In order to start the process customers will have to provide their Cox Order Now promotional code
- This code can be found on the marketing material from Cox Communications
The Cox Order Now promotion is only available to residential customers in Cox service areas and a credit check may be required for some customers. This promotional offer from Cox Communications may have additional eligibility requirements and Cox reserves the right to change or end the promotion at anytime PLUS not all services and features available everywhere depending on where in the United States the person resides.
Popular packages/bundles associated with the Cox Order Now promotion include:
- Cox TV Essential 50+ channels (do you even like TV if you order this package?)
- Cox Advanced TV Economy 155+ channels
- Cox Contour TV Preferred 280+ channels (this one is designed for the ultimate couch potato)
Most Cox customers should sign up for a TV and Internet package in order to save money and consolidate billing. It is estimated that Cox has around 3 million digital cable subscribers and 3.5 million Internet subscribers.
- Atlanta-based digital cable television, telecommunications firm
- Founded in 1962 under the name Cox Broadcasting Corporation
- Considered the 3rd largest cable provider in the US and is a Subsidiary of Cox Enterprises
The Cox Communications corporate office is headquartered at 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, Georgia 30328. The firm employs more than 22,000 people and any issues with customer support can be directed to 866-961-0027 between the hours of 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Those who only require automated phone support (i.e. bill pay, easy tech support issues) should dial 800-234-3993.