Consumer Cellular Accept
- Complete a recent phone purchased using the EasyPay option online
- The Consumer Cellular Accept service requires the customer’s account number and the last 4 digit of their credit account
- The entire verification process will take less than 30 seconds to complete
The Consumer Cellular Accept EasyPay Agreement service is operated by Consumer Cellular, Inc and are associated with a billing plan. Any questions in regards to warranty support associated with a Consumer Cellular plan can be directed to 1-887-WARRANTY.
What are some of the better phones associated with a Consumer Cellular plan?
- Consumer Cellular Envoy (cheap at only $35)
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus (for all the Apple fan boys out there)
- Doro 824 SmartEasy (powered by Android)
- Motorola Moto G LTE (pricey at $150)
- Huawei Vision 3 LTE
- Tigard Oregon based postpaid mobile phone network operator
- Founded in 1995 by John Marick and Greg Pryor
- Consumer Cellular caters to consumers seeking a low-cost cell plan under a no contract plan model
Consumer Cellular has more than 2 million customers and has ranked on the prestige Portland Business Journal‘s Top 100 Oregon Companies list every year since 2010. The firm employs around 1000 people and plans can be found for as little as $2.50 a month. Consumer Cellular will never force the customer to sign a bothersome long-term contract and offers no penalties for changing a plan. Family members can be added to most accounts for only $10 per month, per line and they offer automated Usage Alerts service to help customers avoid going over their data limited. The company offers a nice 30 days, 300 minutes, 300 texts or 300 MB of data use (which ever comes first) money back guarantee (i.e. if the customer is not happy with their service they will receive a refund with no questions ask).
Any questions in regards to the Consumer Cellular Accept program can be directed to a customer care agent at (888) 345-5509 or use the Consumer Cellular service support page to send an email.