- Provide thoughts in regards to a burrito purchase at Chipotle (this survey include any purchase… just not a burrito)
- Customers who fail to take the survey will most likely lose sleep knowing they did not help improve their local burrito joint (aka Chipotle)
- BurritoThoughts.com is sponsored by SMG Strategy Co
- Customers who complete the survey in full will be entered into the “Chipotle Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes”
- Employees of CMG Strategy Co., LLC and CMG’s restaurant employees, Vibes Media LLC are NOT allowed to enter
In order to being the Burrito Thoughts survey the customer must provide the receipt code that can be found at the bottom of the Chipotle receipt (the code will be 20 digits long). The Burrito Thoughts promotional Sweepstakes consists of monthly drawings for thirteen (13) separate monthly entry periods. Non winning entries associated with a monthly period will not carry over to the next months prize draw. Contestants are limited to one entry per day regardless of how many burritos they purchase. Thrifty consumers (aka cheap) who would like to enter the promotion without making a purchase can write to: Chipotle Feedback Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry, ATTN: Lauren Murawski, Vibes Media, LLC 300 W. Adams, 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606… please include proper postage and limit one entry per mailing. Drawing dates will take place towards the end of the month and purchasing a burrito will not increase ones odds of winning.
www.BurritoThoughts.com Promotional Notes
- A must enter promotion for Chipotle fan boys
- Lucky winners will take home a year supply of Chipotle which will come in the form of a $520 Chipotle gift cards
- The total value of all prizes given away via the Burrito Thoughts promotion is listed as $33,800
Any questions in regards to BurrtioThoughts.com can be directed to MG Strategy Co., LLC, 1401 Wynkoop Street, Suite 500, Denver, CO 80202.