Blue Trust Loans
- Blue Trust Loans is a better alternative to payday loans, and can get customers up to $1,250 cash in their bank account as soon as the next business day
- Customers who have a Blue Trust Loan can make extra payments if they wish and shorten the number of payments (and lower finance charges paid)
- Apply for an instant loan with Blue Trust by filling out the application form on their web site. Blue Trust loan applications are reviewed instantly during business hours, and a response can be given in as little as 5 minutes
To begin an application for a loan from Blue Trust, customers just need to enter their personal information, as well as financial information like how much they make and how often they are paid. Loans from Blue Trust Loans are simple installment loans, meaning the loan is paid back over several equal payments. To make payments easier, loans with Blue Trust will be paid back based on the borrower’s pay schedule.
Who can obtain a Blue Trust Loan?
- Blue Trust customer who gets paid every other week and has a 12 month loan will make 24 payments
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have an active checking account that has been open for at least 6 months and be a legal resident of the United States
- A borrower with Blue Trust who gets paid monthly and has a 6 month term will make just 6 payments
How to Qualify For A Loan From Blue Trust
To qualify for a loan from Blue Trust, customers just need to meet several requirements: having a verifiable source income that is directly deposited into a checking account on a regular, scheduled basis, have a take home pay that meet Blue Trust’s minimum requirements, and have no current bankruptcy proceedings. Any questions about Blue Trust Loans can be directed to 877-770-2682.