Benefits Enrollment Stanley Black and Decker
- With the Stanley Black & Decker Benefits Enrollment web site, employees can logon to enroll in insurance benefits or change their elections during the open enrollment period each year
- The benefits site for Black & Decker is powered by Mercer Benefits Central
- Benefits selections made on this Black & Decker insurance site will take place in the pay period after open enrollment is over
Employees who work for Stanley Black & Decker who take advantage of the company’s insurance benefits will need to log on to the “Benefits Enrollment” web site to make their insurance elections for the first time as a new employee, or to make changes (like adding or dropping a dependent) to their insurance choices.
Changes to Black & Decker insurance that are because of major life events (like the birth of a child, marriage, death, or divorce) can be made at any time, but they still need to be made through this web site.
More About Stanley Black & Decker
- In 2010, the company became one of the biggest hardware companies in the world when two already large companies: Stanley and Black & Decker merged
- 1000 Stanley Drive, New Britain, CT 06053
The Stanley Black & Decker company was founded in 1843 in New Britain, Connecticut, by Frederick Trent Stanley. The company is a Fortune 500 company, and is one of the world’s largest producers of power tools and industrial locks. Stanley Black & Decker as a corporation has over $10 billion in annual revenue each year. Presently, the company employs about 45,000 people across the globe. Any questions in regards to the Benefits Enrollment Stanley Black and Decker service can be directed to (860) 225-5111