Bank Of America Checks Reorder
- Learn how to reorder checks with Bank of America
- BOA provides three simple ways to reorder checks (one of them being online with the BOA online banking service)
- The amount of money it cost to reorder a check book will depend on the design of the check PLUS the type of Bank of America account the customer has (some accounts offer free checks)
The Bank of America checks reorder service allows the customer to use either Mobile Banking, Online Banking, or BOA telephone customer service to reorder a check book. When using the Bank of America mobile banking app to reorder checks please navigate to the Help & Support section and then click on Order Checks & Deposit Tickets. When using BOA online banking simply navigate to the Help & Support page and then select Order checks/Review status of an order. Customers who are more comfortable ordering checks over the phone with Bank of America (or do not have access to the Internet or a mobile app) should dial 800.652.1111 (for BOA personal accounts) or 800.234.6147 (for BOA small business accounts).
Bank of America Checks
- The check order charge will be automatically deducted from a customers checking or savings accounts
- Please allow up to two weeks for the order amount to be drafted from a checking or savings account
- When ordering over the phone the Bank of America customer agent will need the customer’s account number
- BOA checks is partnered with Harland Clarke
Bank of America is a North Carolina based financial/banking firm and through its subsidiaries, provides banking and financial products and service. The Bank of America corporate office is based at Bank of America Corporate Center 100 North Tryon Street Charlotte, NC 28255 and can be reached via phone at 704-386-5681. BOA competes with some industry heavy weights to include JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo, and Citigroup.