Amtrak Guest Rewards Double Days
- Obtain the finer details in regards to the Amtrak Double Days promotion
- Customers must be a Amtrak Guest Rewards member in order to sign up and Amtrak reserves the right to extend or end the promotion at anytime
- This promotional program allows Amtrak customer to earn double the points when traveling on certain days
The Amtrak Guest Rewards Double Days promotion will allow the member to earn double points on more than 500 Amtrak destinations across the United States and membership is free. The registration process will take less than 120 seconds to complete and customers will need their Email address or Amtrak Guest Rewards Member number. Those who are not a Amtrak rewards members will have to go through a longer registration process before they can join the Double Days promotion. To become a Amtrack Guest Rewards Member a customer will have to create an account with their name, address, phone number, email address, and provide their most commonly used Amtrak departure station.
Amtrak Guest Rewards Double Days Comments
- A must for anyone who uses Amtrak more than a few times a month
- Membership comes with an additional 500 bonus points
- All members will be assigned a 4 digit PIN number
Amtrak guest rewards members will want to memorize their 4 digit PIN number as it will be needed when redeeming for Amtrak travel with an agent. A mobile phone number will be needed at the time of sign up and the member can provide a U.S. or Canada number. When creating a Amtrak Guest Rewards account the customer will be asked if they would like to opt into monthly e-statements, promotions, and partner marketing offers via email… those who do not want to opt into any of these should just leave the boxes uncheck.
Any questions in regards to the Amtrak Guest Rewards Double Days promotion can be directed to 1 (800) 872-7245.