Ace Cash Loans
- Customers can receive an instant decision to their Ace Cash Express loan application
- Funds from an Ace Cash Express loan can be picked up at any Ace location, or distributed to a bank account overnight
- To apply for a loan from Ace Cash Express, customers will need to make sure they have their Social Security number on hand, documentation of their source of income, and their current banking information
Ace Cash Express is a direct to the consumer loan company that specializes in helping customers with less than perfect credit get financial flexibility.
Personal loans from Ace Cash Express have the advantage of being repaid over time, not all at once like many loans. Customers can apply for a loan from Ace Cash Express in just a few minutes with their safe and secure online application.
- The maximum and minimum amounts for a loan from Ace Cash Express vary from state to state
- For example, in the states of California, there is a limit of $2,500 to $5,000
- In the states of Missouri, New Mexico, Delaware, South Dakota, Texas, and Ohio, the limit is $200 to $2,000
Every loan from Ace Cash Express has a 72 hour satisfaction guarantee. If at any point in the first three days a customer decides they don’t like the terms of the loan, the loan proceeds can be refunded, and it will be like the loan was never initiated.
Current Ace Cash Express loan customers can set up online access to be able to manage their account with Ace 24 hours a day. Once an Ace Express loan account has been set up, customers can make a payment, view the amount remaining on their loan, see an estimated payoff date, and manage their contact information if they change their address.
To contact Ace Cash Express
- 1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 600 Irving, TX 75038
- (972) 550-5000