401k Fidelity Login
- Access or enroll into a 401k plan online today
- The sooner a person starts a 401k plan the better as money will pile up over time
- Users can also read up on 401k Insights which is published by Fidelity Interactive services
401k Fidelity Login services is operated by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC who are based at 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917. Please note the 401k Insight service and FICS selected content is not intended to provide tax, legal, insurance or investment advice and should not be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security by any Fidelity entity or any third-party.
401k Fidelity Comments
- New investors will have to register with a valid email address and date of birth
- Those who have previously registered with Fidelity.com, NetBenefits, or eWorkplace will not have to go through the bothersome registration process again
- Those who want to take money out of their 410 Fidelity account will have to check their company’s plan rules in order to avoid a penalty
- The annual IRS limit for 401(k) contributions is $18,000 for 2016 but workers who are 50 years of age or older can play catch up and add an additional 6k to their 401k account
Any questions about the 410k Fidelity investment service can be directed to a guidance representative at 888-503-7526. Investors having problems accessing the 401k service should dial 800-835-5095 anytime between 8:30 a.m.- 8:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.