Redeem Costco Gym Promo Offer
- Costco members were offered a reduced rate for a 24 Hour Fitness membership
- To claim, you will need the code that is under the silver box on your membership certificate
- The offer good for a two year “All-Club” sport limited term non-renewable prepaid membership
As part of a recent promotion, Costco members were able to purchase a limited term membership to 24 Hour Fitness at a reduced rate. With hundreds of convenient locations, easily customizable training services, exciting group classes, and a multitude of strength, cardio, and other training equipment, 24 Hour Fitness offers a fitness solution for everyone.
If you were lucky enough to get in on this deal before it expired, here’s what you need to do to claim your membership. To start, scratch off the silver box on your 24 Hour Fitness membership certificate. Enter this code online, follow the rest of the steps, and you’re on your way. This certificate can not be redeemed in 24 Hour Fitness locations in the states of Membership certificates cannot be redeemed in Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Tennessee, or at any Ultra Sport location. Remember that not all clubs are open 24 hours a day. Specialized personal training, group training, “Kids’ Club” training and class reservations are available for an additional fee, and are not included in this membership.
- This deal is limited to one 24 Hour Fitness certificate per person
- This offer is not valid for current 24 Hour Fitness members
- Online redemption is only available to customers who are age 18 and older at the time of entry
- Your membership may be activated online or in person. If redeeming in person, bring your printed e-certificate and a photo ID
- This certificate cannot be resold and has no cash value of its own
To contact someone regarding the Costco and 24 Hour Fitness promotion: