Wells Fargo My New Card Application
- Receive an immediate response to the status of your application
- Apply for one of several cards, ranging from rewards cards to credit-building cards
- If qualified and approved, you will receive your new card in the mail
Applying for a Wells Fargo My New Card can be the first step towards starting credit, the start of rebuilding damaged credit, or the beginning of a great rewards program. To begin the application process, enter your information on this page. If you are responding to a pre-qualification offer for a credit card that you received via mail, you will need to enter the reservation number from that offer letter, along with the last four digits of your Social Security number. When you fill out this application, you agree that Wells Fargo may contact you at the phone number and e-mail address you provided. You will only receive contact about this application, though. The application is also available entirely in Spanish.
To help fight fraud, federal law in the United States now requires banks to collect, verify, and keep track of any identifying information of an applicant that opens an account. You may be asked for your name, your address, your date of birth, your driver’s license number, your Social Security number, and other information.
A Wells Fargo My New card has several benefits, including:
- Online and Mobile Banking so you can view online statements, receive email and mobile alerts, and have 24/7 access to your account
- Spending reports to let you see your spending at a glance
- Credit management to help you establish and keep good credit, help fight fraud, and more
- Financial education so you can empower yourself with financial knowledge and resources from Wells Fargo
For questions regarding your Wells Fargo credit card application, contact them at:
- Any local Wells Fargo branch location