Sprint Change Of Ownership Online
- Use this form to initiate the exchange of a Sprint cell phone line from one account to another account.
- Once both parties have completed the Change of Ownership form, allow for up to 72 hours for processing.
- The Sprint Change of Ownership form is only used for personal lines. There’s a separate process for business lines.
The vast majority of people today have cell phone, and many people have had their cell phone number for 10 years or more. Since Sprint knows that people often become attached to their specific phone number, they’ve created a way for a cell phone line to be easily transferred from one account to another. Just fill out the Change of Ownership form with all the appropriate information, send in the request, and it will be processed within 72 hours. To complete this exchange, both parties will need to have an online account with My Sprint. The signup process is a little different depending on whether you’re the sender or the receiver, but both are easy.
- Both people must have active Sprint online accounts, the person releasing the account and and the person accepting the account .
- If the person accepting the line does not have an online account, you will need to call 855-808-4185 to set that up.
- If the person releasing the line does not have an account, that can be done at mysprint.sprint.com.
- The releasing party must have the accepting party’s account number to initiate the exchange.
- The accepting party must completely fill out the “Change of Ownership Online Request Form,” but only after the releasing party has has completed and submitted the online form.
- As long as you have an e-mail address on file, you’ll receive a message letting you know that the transfer has been made.
Sprint customer service can be contacted through one of several ways:
- 1-866 866-7509
- Live online chat
- Sprint, PO Box 4191, Carol Stream, IL 60197-4191