Discount Dining Dollars
- The Dining Destination Rewards program is designed to give customers who stay at certain hotels, participate in certain promotions, or sign up for certain web sites an incentive for participating in the form of a restaurant discount
- Customers will need to sign in to Dining Destination Rewards with their code and password that was created at the time they first signed up
- Dining Destination Rewards can only be used at participating restaurants, and the list of ones that are involved changes often
Powered by the Entertainment book, Dining Destination Rewards gives customers the chance to save 50% at over 70,000 restaurants across the United States. Customers can’t even log in to the Dining Destination Rewards service (aka Discount Dining Dollars) until they’ve obtained a code. There is no chance to create an account with Dining Destination Rewards without having a code in hand. Participating restaurants include well known favorites such as McDonald’s, Dunkin Donuts, Friday’s, Dave & Buster’s, Red Robin and Macaroni Grill just to pull a few names from the list (these name brands are not available in all markets though). Customers can also enjoy savings on more than 100,000 local entertainment / shopping offers from things like golf, bowling, live sporting events, tourist attractions, health and beauty, automotive, home and garden, music, books and videos and more. Please note customers will have to start purchasing the BOGO within 30 days and the offer will expire in 1 year.
How to log in to Dining Destination Rewards
Once customers get a Dining Destination Rewards code, they will be able to view restaurants in their area that are buy one get one (BOGO) free. Instead of being an actual gift card, Dining Destination Rewards are more of a coupon.
For questions about Discount Dining Dollars
IHG Rewards Club Register
- The IHG Rewards Club is set up for members who to earn free points just for staying at IHG hotels, plus for participating in other promotional opportunities, and they can eventually earn enough points to have a free hotel stay
- There are very few limitations with IHG rewards redemptions, customer can redeem them for what they want, when they want it, meaning there are no blackout dates with IHG hotels
- Staying at an IHG hotel is probably the fastest way to earn rewards points, but there are also plenty of other ways like signing up for the IHG card
Members who are in the InterContinental Hotels Group Rewards Club can earn points when they stay at any one of their 5,000 hotels or take part in their promotions and partners. IGH Credit Card holders get a free night for every year of their enrollment on the anniversary of their first sign up. There’s no annual fee for the IHG card. IHG membership is open to any legal resident of the US who is at least 18 years old at the time of their sign up.
IHG Rewards Club Register Notes
- Registration takes less than 2 minutes to complete
- A valid email address is required
- Those who already registered can simply sign in with their username
What are the benefits of the IHG Club Credit Card?
By signing up for the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card, customers can get on the fastest track to earning IHG points. Cardholders get 60,000 bonus points after they spend $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of the account opening. The 60,000 points promotion is only is available if a customer does not already have this credit card, and if they have not received a new card member bonus for this card within the past two years. New cardholders also get 5,000 bonus points after they add their first authorized user and make their first purchase within the same 3 month period.
- The Everywhere Reward Card lets customers who have a rewards card from Everywhere Rewards activate their card so it’s ready for use
- To begin activating an Everywhere Rewards card, customers will first need to enter the fist 10 digits of the number that appears on the front of their card
Once logged in to the Everywhere Reward Card online portal, the customer’s current available points balance is listed in the top right corner of every page
With the Everywhere Rewards card, shoppers can earn points for all of their everyday qualified purchases and get free cash back. Any type of purchase, from groceries to fuel to utility bills can earn Everywhere Rewards. For most purchases, $1 spend is 1 Everyday Reward Point. If customers have more than one Everywhere Reward Card, they will need to have a separate account login and password for each one. Everywhere Rewards Points cardholders can redeem points for an airfare ticket, as long as each free ticket is ordered through a program administrator for a coach class airline ticket on a scheduled U.S. or International carrier, every free ticket is on the same airlines or code share airline, stopovers are not permitted unless they are to make direct connections, and reservations for Everywhere Rewards Points tickets can only be done through standard commercial passenger carriers (meaning no charter or private flights). To continue earning Everywhere Rewards Points, all required minimum payments have been paid by their payment due date.
Do Everywhere Rewards Points ever expire?
Everywhere Reward Card points are tracked and redeemable on a “first in, first out” basis, and points will expire three years from the date they were earned. Everywhere Reward points are not the actual property of the cardholder, and cannot be sold, bought, or transferred to any other person in any way.
To contact Everyday Rewards
- Signing up for the $2 Sea Bond coupon will also sign the customer up for other e-mails from Sea Bond with more chances to save money in the future
- Sea Bond is a zinc free product, and is completely safe for oral use (and even accidentally swallowing Sea Bond isn’t a problem)
- The Seabond Savings web site gives customers who use Seabond the chance to save money on their Seabond denture purchase
Customers can instantly $2 in Seabond Savings when they sign up for the SeaBond Savings Reward Program (plus get extra Seabond offers and additional Seabond coupons when they join). Sea Bond Denture Adhesive Cream, Sea Bond Denture Adhesive Seals, Sea Bond Dental Bath, and Sea Bond Dental Brush. All Sea Bond products come in a regular and fresh option (with the fresh having a special “fresh” and long lasting natural mint flavor).
Sea-Bond Savings Comments
- If any Sea Bond product (either the cream or the seals) are swallowed, there is no toxic danger since the ingredients are all natural
- Sea Bond can be purchased at CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, or any number of online retailers
- The $2 instant Sea Bond coupon is good at any store, but usually isn’t good online
Do Sea Bond Seals expire?
Sea Bond seals can not be reused, and it’s recommended that they be replaced after every use (Sea Bond seals should be changed once per day). As long as they’re kept in a cool, dry place, Sea Bond seals don’t have any expiration date, and should last as long as they’re taken care of. All Sea Bond seals come in a standard, one size fits all size.
To contact Sea Bond about the $2 savings coupon offer
- Claim a Netflix gift with a PIN code
- The redemption process takes less than 30 seconds to complete
- Please note these gift cards are one time use cards and are only redeemable for the Netflix subscription service (the “Netflix Service”) in countries where the service is offered in the currency denominated on the Gift Card
In order to complete the Netflix gift redeem process the customer must have the PIN number without this number the customer will not be able to claim their gift. Customers MUST have a valid Netflix membership account in order to redeem the gift and the PIN number cannot be redeemed by a third-party. Netflix gift cards are assigned a dollar amount (i.e. $50) and the users must be 18 years of age or older in order to redeem the gift.
- The entire value of the Gift Card will be applied to customers Netflix account upon redemption
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be substituted for any other gift card
- The Netflix Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, or transferred under any circumstances
- It does not appear that Netflix will replace a lost or stolen card
These gift cards make perfect gifts for friends, family, and even teachers. Please note Netflix gift cards DO NOT expire and can be used by United States, Canada, and Mexico residents. Any questions in regards to the Netflix Gift process can be directed to 866-579-7172.