PayPal WD Funds
- Withdraw funds from a PayPal account (please note that there may be initial limits on the amount of money a user can withdraw from a PayPal account each month due to security issues)
- PayPal customers who have not completed required steps will be limited to withdraw the equivalent of $500.00 per month regardless of how much money they have earned in that given month
- The start of a month is determined by when the PayPal account was opened (for example, May 15 to June 15)
PayPal.com/WDFunds is super simple to use and customers will be able to complete a withdraw request in less than 30 seconds (assuming they are Internet savoy and not 90 years old). Those that wish to withdraw more than 500 bucks a month need to verify the bank account or credit/debit card information on file. The verification is super simple and can be accomplished by linking the customer’s card/bank account and verifying a small deposit.
- The current maximum limit of a withdrawal is USD 10,000 regardless of how much money is in the account
- Those who make more than a few hundred dollars a day will want to verify their account
- Please make sure the name of the customer on the bank account or credit card matches the account name at PayPal or the verification process will fail
- PayPal takes these verification steps to protect against stolen credit cards and ID fraud
- PayPal prohibits the following gambling activities: baccarat, blackjack, craps, faro, keno, pachinko, pai gow, poker (whether or not it is considered a game of skill in the gambler’s jurisdiction), roulette, sic bo, slot machines, or wheel of fortune
- Once the withdraw request has been conformed it cannot be cancelled
Any questions in regards to a PayPal withdraw can be directed to a PayPal customer service agent at 1 (888) 221-1161. Customers can also write to the PayPal corporate office at 2211 N. 1st St. San Jose, CA 95131.
dressbarn Capital One
- Access a dressbarn Capital one credit card account online
- Requires Internet connection and a username/password
- Any and all online payments previously scheduled through the prior credit card issuer to post on or after December 28, 2016 were canceled and the user will have to set up new auto bill pay
Please note those who had an account prior to December 31st, 2016, will need to go through the bothersome process of creating a new username and password before signing in to access their dressbarn.capitalone.com information, pay a costly bill, or manage an account.
- Capital One acquired dressbarn Credit Card accounts previously issued by Comenity Bank as of 12/28/16
- The new website can be used to track current and past activity, make payments, select communication preferences (i.e. phone, email, mail) and update Capital One account information
- Customers will have to create a new account in order to take advantage of these services 🙁
- dressbarn purchases older than 120 days will not be available
- Any questions in regards to dressbarn.capitalone.com can be directed 1-888-427-7790
Dress Barn Inc
- New York state based specialty women’s clothing retailer
- Incorporated in 1962 and has more than 700 locations
- Listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol DBRN
- The first Dress Barn opened up in Stamford, Connecticut (founded by Elliot Jaffe)
The Dress Barn Inc corporate office can be reached at he Dress Barn, Inc. 30 Dunnigan Drive Suffern, New York 10901 or by phone by calling (845) 369-4500. Customers needing to fax documents to Dress Barn can fire them of to (845) 369-4829. Dress Barn caters to the middle-range income bracket of the United States population who usually care less about style and more about saving a few bucks. The Dress Barn has store units positioned throughout 43 states under the names Dress Barn and Dress Barn Woman. Dress Barm competes with Target, The Burlington Coat Factory, and Ross Stores.
- Link SkyMiles and Lyft accounts to start earning miles on every ride
- A must for Lyft fan boys (aka anti Uber)
- In order to link accounts the user must provide their SkyMiles Number and their first/last name
DeltaLyft.com requires the Lyft user to be a SkyMiles member and excludes taxes, fees, tolls and tips. Linking account should only take a few minutes and once the account are links the customer can immediately begin to earn rewards when using Lyft. Once an account has been linked the customer will never have to return todelta.com/lyft in order to earn rewards or verify reward points. Miles earned for rides can be viewed at delta.com/skymiles. Users will want to allow up to 5 business days for reward points to update to an account from the date of the Lyft ride. If it has been more than 5 days since the trip and the reward points are still not showing up please visit the SkyMiles Account Support team via the Delta.com Comment page. Customers who need a SkyMiles account may click here to complete an enrollment form and become a SkyMiles Member.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on every Lyft ride
- For a limited time, earn 3 miles per $1 on all AIRPORT RIDES
- Get up to $20 in ride credit as a NEW LYFT USER
- Account names need to be an exact match in order to link accounts
- Earning miles is exclusively for SkyMiles Members who have active linked accounts at the time the ride is completed
- SkyMiles will never expire and as long as the accounts are actively linked, the member will earn lucrative rewards
- Members who are already signed up with Lyft and completed a ride are not eligible for the New Rider offer but will be eligible to earn miles with every Lyft ride
- Members must use the two (2) $10 credits within 60 days of registering for the Delta Lyft program
Maurices Capital One
- Access a Capital One maurices credit card account online (as of 12/28/16 Capital One acquired mymaurices VIP Credit Card accounts previously issued by Comenity Bank)
- In order to take advantage of the online credit card account service card holders will have to set up a new account (history that is more than 120 days old will be purged from the new Maurices Capital One account)
- Those who has an account prior to December 31st, 2016, will need to create a new username and password before signing in to access information
Maurices.CapitalOne.com is operated by Capital One and all questions about the service can be directed to a Customer Care Representative at: 1-866-880-4385 between the hours of 8 am to 9 pm CT Monday to Sunday. Those who forgot their password or need to register for a mymaurices VIP Credit Card online account will have to provide the Maurices card number along with the last 4 digits of the users SSN. Please note auto payments that were previously scheduled through the prior issuer to post on or after December 28, 2016 were canceled and the user will have to set up a new auto pay account. Once the account has been secured the user can pay a bill, update account information, print account statements or simply stare at the account homepage with a big grin on their face.
- The payment date will most likely change as a result of Capital One taking over from Comenity
- Please check the Capital One billing statement for new payment due dates
- The grace period of the due payment will be shortened under Capital One standards
- Please report all lost or stolen cards to 1-866-880-4385
mymaurices VIP Credit Card?
- A must for Maurices fan boys
- Will help customers earn valuable rewards that can be used at Maurices
- Any questions in regards to a Maurices purchases can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (866) 977-1542
Prepaid Citi VW
- Access and manage a Volvo card account online
- New users will have to register the card before online access can be secured
- Citigroup Inc. has sold its prepaid card business to Wirecard AG and trademarks owned or used by Citigroup are used temporarily under license by Wirecard AG from Citigroup Inc.
Prepaid.Citi.com/VW allows a user to access their prepaid Volvo debit card online. Those who are new to the service will have to register with the card number and the security code (the card number will be 16 digits long while the security code will be 3 digits long. The card number can be found on the front of the Volvo debit card while the security code will be on the back behind the signature panel. Those who are having trouble registering the card online can always call the toll-free number on the back of the card for customer service assistance. Once a VW prepaid rewards card account has been created the customer can check a balance, view a statement, or update information. Those who already have a Prepaid.Citi.com/VW account do not have to go through the bothersome registration process and can simply sign in with a username and password. The Prepaid VW debit rewards card can be used anywhere in the US were the Visa logo is present.
- Usually provided to the customer as an incentive for purchasing a VW auto
- The card is a reward debit card so it should not hurt or improve a credit score
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for the card to arrive from the date of purchase
- The more money spent using the card the great the rewards
- More than one VW debit reward card is allowed per family but a separate account has to be created
Volkswagen is a German based auto manufacture founded in 1937. The VW corporate office is based at Berliner Ring 2 Wolfsburg 38440 Germany and can be reached via phone at 49 5361 9 0.