Get My Ollo Card
- The Get My Ollo Card Service lets people apply for the Ollo Mastercard Credit Card and receive an answer to their application in just one minute
- Customers who are approved for an Ollo card and receive it in the mail are required to activate their Ollo card online before it can be used to make any purchases
- In order to apply the applicant will need the reservation number and access code
- GetMyOlloCard.com requires the mailing codes
- Both the reservation number and access code can be found on the promotional Get My Ollo Card offer
- Still one of the best credit cards for consumers with less than ideal credit!
To apply for an Ollo card, potential applicants just need to enter their reservation number and access code that are printed on their invitation letter. In most cases, applicants will get a response to their Ollo card application in as little as 60 seconds. Customers who have not received an invitation in the mail can not apply for an Ollo card. At the present time, Ollo cards are open to application only to people who have been invited. Accounts are subject to the applicant’s credit profile, and not everyone that applies for a credit card with Ollo will be approved. Ollo card customer service is completely based in the United States, and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Ollo Rewards card gives customers 2% cash back on all purchases made at gas stations and grocery stores, and 1% cash back on all other purchases with just a $39 fee each year. By visiting the Ollo card online service, cardholders can view their current card balance, see the most recent transactions that have been posted to their account, update their contact information, and other important card features.
What different Ollo cards are available?
Two different credit cards are available: The Ollo Platinum Card and the Ollo Rewards Card. Each card has their own benefits, and the Ollo online service gives customers a change to view the two cards side by side and decide which card is best for their financial needs.
To contact a representative about the Ollo Credit Card
- 23750 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA
American Express Application Status
- American Express now allows customers to check their card application status online using an exclusive online portal.
- In addition to checking application status, customers can also use the portal to see if their balance transfer has been approved.
- Those who already have an AMEX card can check out www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard to activate
- Customers should be aware that they can’t use the Card Application Status tool to check the status of credit line increase requests.
AmEx makes it easier than ever to check the status of your new card application. With American Express, you no longer have to wait hours, days, or even weeks to receive a status update. You can visit AmEx’s online application status portal to view your application status in real time, any time!
- Applicants need their social security number and zip code to successfully check their card status.
- If your application included a balance transfer request, the Card Application Status tool will also display the status of your balance transfer.
- AmEx’s Card Application Status page is completely secure. All of the information you provide is encrypted, ensuring utmost security.
Checking your application status is completely free. Remember that the application process may take days or even weeks, and that simply applying for a card doesn’t guarantee approval. While the page displays your current step in the approval process, it doesn’t mean that your application will proceed any faster through the system.
How to Check Your AmEx Card Application Status
- After ensuring you have your social security number and zip code on hand, visit americanexpress.com/applicationstatus.
- When you enter your information, make sure you don’t put any dashes between the digits. If you do, you’ll get an error message.
- Click “Check Application Status”, and your information will automatically display.
American Express’s Card Application Status tool allows you to keep track of the application process in real time. Unlike other credit companies, AmEx puts that control directly into your hands, allowing you to take charge of your American Express card from the start.
American Express Select and Pay
- Sign up for the popular Select and pay program from AMEX
- AmericanExpress.com/SelectandPay is managed by the American Express Company
- The program requires the AMEX customer to login using their user ID and password
The American Express Select and Pay program which essentially allows a card holder to make purchases using AMEX reward points. For example the user can use Membership Rewards points to make a payment towards a flight to Hawaii, hotel booked and paid in advance (prepaid hotel), vacation package to Mexico or cruise booking. This program is ideal for those who are going to use the points to make purchases anyways (those who use AMEX reward points to pay down their credit card bill should probably stick with that strategy).
- Users must use at least 5,000 points to take advantage of Pay With Point program
- If the user does not have enough points to pay for the purchase they must come up with another way to pay for the remaining purchase
Roger that – but exactly how does this Select and Pay program works?
- Book your plane tickets, hotel rooms, vacation package or cruise through the American Express Travel site.
- When asked for your payment information, select the option Pay With Points, and then choose how many points you want to redeem.
- The amount of your purchase will be charged to your Card account. Points will be automatically deducted from your Membership Rewards® balance.
- A credit for a corresponding dollar amount will be applied to your Card account
Any questions in regards to the lucrative American Express Select and Pay program can be directed to the toll free number found on the back of the AMEX credit card or simply dial an AMEX customer service agent at toll free 1-800-954-0559 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday.
TD Card Services
- Access a TD Card account online with a username and password
- New TD Card fan boys will have to go through a short enrollment process before gaining account access
- Once the customer can access their TD Card account they can check recent statements and purchases, view a current balance, set up account alerts (i.e. payment due date or when a payment is made), make a payment, and update personal information associated with the card such as address or phone number
TDCardServices.com is operated by The Toronto-Dominion Bank. The service is associated with the standard, run of the mill TD credit card, TD First Class Visa Signature Card, and the TD Ameritrade Card. Those who need to enroll will have to provide their account number, Social Security Number (9 digits, no dashes, no spaces), name on the card (exact name please), date of birth, zip code (5 numeric zip code or 6 alphanumeric postal code, no spaces), and the security code (this is the 3 digit number on the back of card). Cardholders who do not have a SSN should call the toll free number found on the back of their card to speak with a TD Bank customer service agent.
TD Credit Cards and Who Should Apply
- TD Cash Card: best for those who like to earn cash on everyday purchases (comes with a $200 bonus)
- TD First Class Visa Signature Credit Card: Ideal for travelers who enjoy eating out (members get a whooping 3X miles on travel and dining purchases)
- TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card: For TD clients only
- TD Aeroplan Visa Signature Credit Card: Best for those who strictly fly with Air Canada (2X Aeroplan miles on Air Canada net purchases)
- TD Business Solutions Credit Card: Best for those who are making business purchases with the card (comes with a $300 bonus)
www.TDCardServices.com Contact Information
- TD Credit Card: 1-888-561-8861
- TD First Class Visa Signature: 1-877-468-3178
- TD Ameritrade Credit Card: 1-855-489-5680
- TD Bank Credit Cards
PayPal WD Funds
- Withdraw funds from a PayPal account (please note that there may be initial limits on the amount of money a user can withdraw from a PayPal account each month due to security issues)
- PayPal customers who have not completed required steps will be limited to withdraw the equivalent of $500.00 per month regardless of how much money they have earned in that given month
- The start of a month is determined by when the PayPal account was opened (for example, May 15 to June 15)
PayPal.com/WDFunds is super simple to use and customers will be able to complete a withdraw request in less than 30 seconds (assuming they are Internet savoy and not 90 years old). Those that wish to withdraw more than 500 bucks a month need to verify the bank account or credit/debit card information on file. The verification is super simple and can be accomplished by linking the customer’s card/bank account and verifying a small deposit.
- The current maximum limit of a withdrawal is USD 10,000 regardless of how much money is in the account
- Those who make more than a few hundred dollars a day will want to verify their account
- Please make sure the name of the customer on the bank account or credit card matches the account name at PayPal or the verification process will fail
- PayPal takes these verification steps to protect against stolen credit cards and ID fraud
- PayPal prohibits the following gambling activities: baccarat, blackjack, craps, faro, keno, pachinko, pai gow, poker (whether or not it is considered a game of skill in the gambler’s jurisdiction), roulette, sic bo, slot machines, or wheel of fortune
- Once the withdraw request has been conformed it cannot be cancelled
Any questions in regards to a PayPal withdraw can be directed to a PayPal customer service agent at 1 (888) 221-1161. Customers can also write to the PayPal corporate office at 2211 N. 1st St. San Jose, CA 95131.