Tribe App TCPA Class Action Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Alexander M. Rattner v. Tribe App Inc., (Case No. 1:17-cv-21344-UU)
- ARKHTCPAClassActionSettlement.com is administered by Epiq Systems Inc.
- The case is also filed under the name Kenneth Horsley v. Tribe App Inc., which is case number 1:17-cv-23111-JLK
- The lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
The Tribe App TCPA Class Action Lawsuit revolves around claims that they sent text messages to wireless phone numbers without the recipients’ prior express written consent which is in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act according to the lawsuit. Tribe App denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a settlement in order to avoid further court cost.
- All claim forms are due by April 3, 2018
- Class members who would like to opt out or object to the ARKHTCPAClassActionSettlement have until 4/3/18
- Class members who are not happy with the proposed settlement can attend the settlement fairness hearing on April 27, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. ET
- The settlement was preliminarily approved on Dec. 4, 2017
- TCPA lawsuits violate Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227
Any questions in regards to the Tribe App TCPA Class Action Settlement can be directed to Tribe Settlement Administrator c/o Epiq Systems Inc., P.O. Box 3560, Portland, OR 97208-3560 (mail) or 1-844-420-6492 (toll-free phone). All class members who file timely claims will be represented by the law firms of HIRALDO PA and SHAMIS & GENTILE PA.
Class members who would like to reach out to their lawyers can write to: Manuel S. Hiraldo, Hiraldo, P.A., 401 E. Las Olas Blvd., Suite 1400, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.
Tribe App has hired Steven D. Weber from the law firm of Weber Law, P.A. who are based at 1221 Brickell Ave., Suite 900, Miami, FL 33131.
Windsor Windows Class Action
- Obtain all the mind-blowing details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Windsor Wood Clad Window Product Liability Litigation,
- WindowSettlements.com is administered by Epiq Systems
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 7/6/18 for those who would like to speak in regards to the terms of the Windsor Windows settlement
Class members in the case claim that Windsor Window Company and Woodgrain Millwork Inc. sold defected windows that resulted in water damage in the windows themselves and the structures in which the windows were installed. The plaintiffs originally brought these claims in seven separate class action lawsuits, which were later consolidated into a single multidistrict litigation, or MDL.
Windsor Window Company and Woodgrain Millwork Inc. deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
- Class members in the case are defined as anyone who purchased windows within the Pinnacle and Legend product lines manufactured by Windsor between Jan. 1, 2000 and Jan. 5, 2018
- Class members can make a claim for cash payments up to $2500
- All claim forms must be filed by 1/5/19
- The Window Settlements case is cited as case number 2:16-md-02688-LA
- The lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
Class members do not have to hire a lawyer as they have been assigned Daniel K. Bryson and Matthew E. Lee from the law firm of WHITFIELD BRYSON & MASON LLP. Windsor Window Company and Woodgrain Millwork Inc. have hired Michael P. North, Sarah E. Bushnell, Jeffrey M. Markowitz and Colin S. Seaborg from the law firm of ARTHUR CHAPMAN KETTERING SMETAK & PIKALA PA.
Any questions in regards to the Windows Settlement can be directed to toll-free 1-888-530-6598 or email email@example.com. Class members who wish to file claims by mail should send them to: Windsor Windows Settlement, c/o Epiq Systems, P.O. Box 3770, Portland, OR 97208-3770.
Polyurethane Foam Class Action Settlement
- Learn how to claim $20 in regards to a 38 million dollar class action settlement
- FoamForCash.com is managed by KCC Secure
- Class members can choose from a long form and simplified form when filing a claim
The Polyurethane Foam Class Action lawsuit includes anyone who currently lives in Canada (or lived in Canada between the dates of January 1, 1999 and January 10, 2012) and purchased, in Canada, flexible polyurethane foam, eligible foam products or carpet underlay made in Canada for personal, commercial, or manufacturing use during the same time period.
Common products that make use of the “Polyurethane Foam” include furniture, mattresses, and carpet underlay (among many others). Please file a claim ASAP if any of the following products were purchased during the class action time frame:
- Bed mattresses
- Upholstered office chairs
- Upholstered Armchairs
- Two-seat sofas
- Three-seat sofas and sectional sofas
- Carpet underlay
- Carpet pad
- Carpet cushion
- All claim forms are due no later than 2/6/18
- Foam for Cash class members living together must file on the same claim form
- Class members who file the long claim form must submit proof of purchase
Please note the amounts of cash received by class members will depend on the volume and type of Canadian flexible polyurethane foam or eligible foam products purchased as well as the volume of claimants.
Class members who live in British Columbia and file valid claims will be represented by the law firms of Camp Fiorante Matthews Mogerman and Branch MacMaster LLP. Class members residing in Quebec will be represented by the law firm of Belleau Lapointe while every other Polyurethane Foam Class Action Settlement class member will be represented by the law firms of Strosberg Sasso Sutts LLP and Andrew J. Morganti.
Any questions in regards to the Foam for Cash class action lawsuit can be directed to RicePoint Administrations Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial toll-free 1-888-697-5512.
Fuel Surcharge Class Action Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Grilling the Dream, Inc. et al. v. Sysco Corporation which is pending in the Superior Court of Dougherty County,Georgia Case No. 17 CV 1192-1
- FuelChargeSettlement.com is managed by Dahl
- All claim forms must be filed by 5/1/18
The Fuel Surcharge class members claim that the defendant (Sysco) charged and collected “fuel surcharges” which were excessive and unlawful. Sysco denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation. Sysco has developed a mind bending $6,600,000 settlement fund in order to compensate all class members who file timely claims. Class members who file valid claims can expect a settlement check representing a portion of the Fees they paid.
www.FuelSurchargeSettlement.com Lawsuit Notes
- Class members who had multiple locations should still submit only one claim form
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around February 15, 2018 to discuss if the 6.6 million dollar settlement is fair and reasonable
- Class members looking to reach out to the class counsel can write to: Oscar M. Price IV, Nicholas W. Armstrong, Price Armstrong, LLC, 2421 2nd Avenue North, Suite 1, Birmingham, Alabama 35203
- Fuel Surcharge class members will not have to pay for lawyers but the lawyers representing class members will receive fees (aka payments) up to one-third of the 6.6 million dollar settlement fund
- Lawyers representing class members are Lawrence Silverman and Oscar M. Price, IV
- Class members who hire an attorney in connection with making an objection, that attorney must file with the Court and serve on the counsel identified above a notice of appearance
Any questions about the FuelSurchargeSettlement.com class action lawsuit can be directed to toll-free at 866-431-9933. Class members can also reach out via email info@FuelSurchargeSettlement.com. Class members looking to file the claim by mail should send the claim form to Grilling the Dream, Inc. et al. v. Sysco Corporation, c/o Dahl Administration, PO Box 3613, Minneapolis, MN 55403-0613.
American Airlines Super Saver 401K Lawsuit
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit against American Airlines entitled Whitney Main, et al., v. American Airlines, Inc., et al.,
- AASuperSaver401kSettlement.com is administered by American Airlines 401(k) Plan Settlement Administrator
- The lawsuit is cited as case number 4:16-cv-00473-O pending in the Northern District of Texas
Class members on the lawsuit contend that AA mismanaged certain employees’ 401(k) plans in violation of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). American Airlines denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind bending 22 million dollar settlement in order to avoid a trial.
- The deadline to file a claim is 2/12/2018
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 1/28/18
- AA Super Saver 401k class members who have been already ID as “Current Participant” do not have to do anything in order to receive their slice of the settlement pie
- Please note account balances in American Beacon Funds will be weighted at a rate of 10 times the dollar amount invested AND account balances in Non-American Beacon Mutual Funds will be weighted at a rate of 1 times the dollar amount invested
- The exact amount of money any one class member associated with the American Airlines Saver class action lawsuit is not known
- Class members will be represented by Kai H. Richter, Carl F. Engstrom, Paul Lukas, Brandon T. McDonough and Brock J. Specht
Class members who submit valid claims will be able to up to 10 times the dollar amount of the account balance that was invested in the disputed investments from April 15, 2010 and October 30, 2015 (aka the class period).
Any questions in regards to the AA Super Saver 401k Settlement can be directed to toll-free 855-755-4673 or via email to: Claims@AASupersaver401kSettlement.com.
Class members looking to reach out by mail can write to: American Airlines 401(k) Plan Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 2002, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2002