RMG TCPA Settlement
- Obtain all the dirty details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Charvat v. Carnival et al which is listed as case number 1:12-cv-5746
- RMGTCPASettlement.com is under review in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- The settlement pool is listed as a mind-blowing $12,500,000
The Charvat v. Carnival et al class action lawsuit claims that RMG made pre-recorded (bothersome) telemarketing calls to landlines and cell phones offering free cruises with Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Norwegian as promotions without gaining consent from the caller. Class members claim this violated the TCPA. RMG denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a $12,500,000 settlement in order to avoid further court cost.
RMGTCPASettlement.com Class Action Notes
- A settlement hearing will take place on or around Tuesday, July 24, 2018, at 11:00 a.m to determine of the settlement is fair to class members
- Proof of purchase will come in the form of the phone number in which the call was made
- Experts close to the case predict each class member will collect around $300 for their hardships
Looking to exclude yourself from this settlement? (follow these instructions)
To exclude yourself from the Settlement, you must mail a written request for exclusion to the Settlement Administrator. Your letter must include (1) your full name; (2) your current mailing address; (3) your current telephone number; (4) the telephone number RMG used to make pre-recorded telemarketing calls to you; (5) the last four digits of your Social Security Number; (6) a statement under penalty of perjury that you believe you are a member of the settlement class and that the number you listed as having received a call(s) from RMG is the one on which you received the call(s) (7) a statement indicating you want to be excluded from the Settlement Class in Charvat v. Resort Marketing Group, Inc., et al., Case No. 1:12-cv-05846; and (7) the date and your signature. Your request for exclusion must be mailed to the Settlement Administrator and postmarked no later than November 3, 2017 to
RMG TCPA Settlement Administrator
P.O. Box 404022
Louisville, KY 40233-4022
Any questions about the case can be directed to RMG TCPA Settlement Administrator , P.O. Box 404022. Louisville, KY 40233-4022 or dial toll free (855) 636-6134.
Tribe App TCPA Class Action Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Alexander M. Rattner v. Tribe App Inc., (Case No. 1:17-cv-21344-UU)
- ARKHTCPAClassActionSettlement.com is administered by Epiq Systems Inc.
- The case is also filed under the name Kenneth Horsley v. Tribe App Inc., which is case number 1:17-cv-23111-JLK
- The lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
The Tribe App TCPA Class Action Lawsuit revolves around claims that they sent text messages to wireless phone numbers without the recipients’ prior express written consent which is in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act according to the lawsuit. Tribe App denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a settlement in order to avoid further court cost.
- All claim forms are due by April 3, 2018
- Class members who would like to opt out or object to the ARKHTCPAClassActionSettlement have until 4/3/18
- Class members who are not happy with the proposed settlement can attend the settlement fairness hearing on April 27, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. ET
- The settlement was preliminarily approved on Dec. 4, 2017
- TCPA lawsuits violate Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227
Any questions in regards to the Tribe App TCPA Class Action Settlement can be directed to Tribe Settlement Administrator c/o Epiq Systems Inc., P.O. Box 3560, Portland, OR 97208-3560 (mail) or 1-844-420-6492 (toll-free phone). All class members who file timely claims will be represented by the law firms of HIRALDO PA and SHAMIS & GENTILE PA.
Class members who would like to reach out to their lawyers can write to: Manuel S. Hiraldo, Hiraldo, P.A., 401 E. Las Olas Blvd., Suite 1400, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.
Tribe App has hired Steven D. Weber from the law firm of Weber Law, P.A. who are based at 1221 Brickell Ave., Suite 900, Miami, FL 33131.
Windsor Windows Class Action
- Obtain all the mind-blowing details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Windsor Wood Clad Window Product Liability Litigation,
- WindowSettlements.com is administered by Epiq Systems
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 7/6/18 for those who would like to speak in regards to the terms of the Windsor Windows settlement
Class members in the case claim that Windsor Window Company and Woodgrain Millwork Inc. sold defected windows that resulted in water damage in the windows themselves and the structures in which the windows were installed. The plaintiffs originally brought these claims in seven separate class action lawsuits, which were later consolidated into a single multidistrict litigation, or MDL.
Windsor Window Company and Woodgrain Millwork Inc. deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
- Class members in the case are defined as anyone who purchased windows within the Pinnacle and Legend product lines manufactured by Windsor between Jan. 1, 2000 and Jan. 5, 2018
- Class members can make a claim for cash payments up to $2500
- All claim forms must be filed by 1/5/19
- The Window Settlements case is cited as case number 2:16-md-02688-LA
- The lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
Class members do not have to hire a lawyer as they have been assigned Daniel K. Bryson and Matthew E. Lee from the law firm of WHITFIELD BRYSON & MASON LLP. Windsor Window Company and Woodgrain Millwork Inc. have hired Michael P. North, Sarah E. Bushnell, Jeffrey M. Markowitz and Colin S. Seaborg from the law firm of ARTHUR CHAPMAN KETTERING SMETAK & PIKALA PA.
Any questions in regards to the Windows Settlement can be directed to toll-free 1-888-530-6598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Class members who wish to file claims by mail should send them to: Windsor Windows Settlement, c/o Epiq Systems, P.O. Box 3770, Portland, OR 97208-3770.
Polyurethane Foam Class Action Settlement
- Learn how to claim $20 in regards to a 38 million dollar class action settlement
- FoamForCash.com is managed by KCC Secure
- Class members can choose from a long form and simplified form when filing a claim
The Polyurethane Foam Class Action lawsuit includes anyone who currently lives in Canada (or lived in Canada between the dates of January 1, 1999 and January 10, 2012) and purchased, in Canada, flexible polyurethane foam, eligible foam products or carpet underlay made in Canada for personal, commercial, or manufacturing use during the same time period.
Common products that make use of the “Polyurethane Foam” include furniture, mattresses, and carpet underlay (among many others). Please file a claim ASAP if any of the following products were purchased during the class action time frame:
- Bed mattresses
- Upholstered office chairs
- Upholstered Armchairs
- Two-seat sofas
- Three-seat sofas and sectional sofas
- Carpet underlay
- Carpet pad
- Carpet cushion
- All claim forms are due no later than 2/6/18
- Foam for Cash class members living together must file on the same claim form
- Class members who file the long claim form must submit proof of purchase
Please note the amounts of cash received by class members will depend on the volume and type of Canadian flexible polyurethane foam or eligible foam products purchased as well as the volume of claimants.
Class members who live in British Columbia and file valid claims will be represented by the law firms of Camp Fiorante Matthews Mogerman and Branch MacMaster LLP. Class members residing in Quebec will be represented by the law firm of Belleau Lapointe while every other Polyurethane Foam Class Action Settlement class member will be represented by the law firms of Strosberg Sasso Sutts LLP and Andrew J. Morganti.
Any questions in regards to the Foam for Cash class action lawsuit can be directed to RicePoint Administrations Inc. at email@example.com or dial toll-free 1-888-697-5512.
Fuel Surcharge Class Action Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Grilling the Dream, Inc. et al. v. Sysco Corporation which is pending in the Superior Court of Dougherty County,Georgia Case No. 17 CV 1192-1
- FuelChargeSettlement.com is managed by Dahl
- All claim forms must be filed by 5/1/18
The Fuel Surcharge class members claim that the defendant (Sysco) charged and collected “fuel surcharges” which were excessive and unlawful. Sysco denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation. Sysco has developed a mind bending $6,600,000 settlement fund in order to compensate all class members who file timely claims. Class members who file valid claims can expect a settlement check representing a portion of the Fees they paid.
www.FuelSurchargeSettlement.com Lawsuit Notes
- Class members who had multiple locations should still submit only one claim form
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around February 15, 2018 to discuss if the 6.6 million dollar settlement is fair and reasonable
- Class members looking to reach out to the class counsel can write to: Oscar M. Price IV, Nicholas W. Armstrong, Price Armstrong, LLC, 2421 2nd Avenue North, Suite 1, Birmingham, Alabama 35203
- Fuel Surcharge class members will not have to pay for lawyers but the lawyers representing class members will receive fees (aka payments) up to one-third of the 6.6 million dollar settlement fund
- Lawyers representing class members are Lawrence Silverman and Oscar M. Price, IV
- Class members who hire an attorney in connection with making an objection, that attorney must file with the Court and serve on the counsel identified above a notice of appearance
Any questions about the FuelSurchargeSettlement.com class action lawsuit can be directed to toll-free at 866-431-9933. Class members can also reach out via email info@FuelSurchargeSettlement.com. Class members looking to file the claim by mail should send the claim form to Grilling the Dream, Inc. et al. v. Sysco Corporation, c/o Dahl Administration, PO Box 3613, Minneapolis, MN 55403-0613.