- Make a visit to Buffalo Wild Wings and take a SURVEY with the 16 or 5 digit survey code depending on the receipt received
- The survey is operated by InMoment Inc. in association with Buffalo Wild Wings
- Those who complete the BWW Listens survey in full will earn an entry into a $500 sweepstakes
The survey will only take a few minutes to complete and will ask a variety of questions about the food presented by Buffalo Wild Wings and the customer service received. Customers will be asked if they would recommend Buffalo Wild Wings to a friend and all information will be held in confidence. The $500 will be paid in the form of a check and BWW Listens Sweepstakes is sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. who are headquartered at 5500 Wayzata Blvd, Suite 1600, Minneapolis, MN 55416. The promotion is administered by American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co., Inc. who are headquartered at 300 State St. Suite 402 Rochester, NY 14614 (the “Administrator”).
BWW Listens Guest Satisfaction Weekly Sweepstakes Talking Points
- Open to legal residents of the US & Canada
- This is a weekly promotion that will start on Monday 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and end on 11:59:59 p.m. ET Sunday
- Guest must complete the BWW Listens survey within 48 hours of their visit or it will become void
- Entry into the sweepstakes can be gained online or via mail
- No purchase is required to enter the BWW $500 survey sweepstakes
Those looking to enter without purchase should write to: Buffalo Wild Wing’s, Inc. “Guest Satisfaction Survey” Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610. Contestants in the country of Canada entering via mail will have to pay international postage. Please include the contestants full name, phone number, and email address when entering the BWW Listens promotion via mail in entry.
Buffalo Wild Wings is primarily known for their chicken wings, cold beer and enticing atmosphere to watch a professional (or college) sporting event. BWW is very popular in the fall when NFL and College Football season are in full swing.