Yoplait 100 Ways
- The grand prize will be $100,000 in cold hard cash (which will be paid in the form of a paper check)
- Only one grand prize will be given away during the course of the Yoplait 100 Ways sweepstakes BUT there will be hundreds of instant win prizes available
- In order to enter the promotion contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
The Yoplait 100 Ways sweepstakes promotion starts on July 7, 2016 and will end on May 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET with a total of four entry phases. Sadly people employed by General Mills Sales, Inc. or HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family are NOT allowed to enter the promotion. The sponsor of the Yoplait 100 Ways promotion is listed as General Mills Sales, Inc., who are headquartered at One General Mills Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55440 while the company in charge of delivering and executing the prize draw is the legendary Hello World (these guys seem to run just about every major sweepstakes drawing).
What are the Yoplait 100 Ways promotion entry phase dates?
- Entry period number 1: 7/7/16 to 8/15/16
- Entry period number 2: 8/16/16 to 12/15/16
- Entry period number 3: 12/16/16 to 3/1/17
- Entry period number 4: 3/1/17 to 5/15/17
Yoplait 100 Ways Promotion Comments
- Codes can be found on speciality marked Yoplait products
- Codes are located on the top of the lid on specially marked single serve Yoplait yogurts
- Codes are located on the exterior cardboard packaging on specially marked multipacks Yoplait yogurts
- A costly purchase is NOT required to enter
- To enter without purchase please write to: “100s of Ways to Yoplait,” c/o HelloWorld, P.O Box 5046, Department: 825562, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046
- Contestants are limited to (740) Instant Win Game plays during the course of this sweepstakes
The Yoplait 100 Ways Sweepstakes also provides additional Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion Period through bonus entry methods… these methods include answering a poll question, taking a dumb quiz, or uploading a lame photo using #100sofWaystoYoplaitSweepstakes.