- Customers can take the Von’s survey and be entered to win the gift card once every 15 days
- The Von’s survey sweepstakes is designed for Von’s customers to take a survey related to their shopping experience and be entered for the chance to win a $100 Von’s gift card
- The Von’s sweepstakes is open to legal US residents who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry
To get started taking the Von’s customer survey, guests just need to select the state their Von’s is in (California or Nevada) and then choose the specific location they visited. It should only take customers about 5 minutes to complete the Vons survey. As a thank you for taking the time to finish the survey, guests will receive an entry in a contest for a $100 gift card to Von’s (one winner will be selected every week from all eligible entries). Customers can enter the sweepstakes for the Von’s gift card (once every 15 days) by sending a 3×5 card with their name and address to “Survey Sweepstakes”, c/o ICCDS, PO Box 188, Wayne, NJ 07474. The lucky winner of the Von’s gift card cannot transfer the prize to anyone else, and the winner must agree to have their name used in Von’s promotional materials.
More Information About Von’s
- Von’s is a grocery store chain that began in 1906 in Los Angeles, California, and is owned by Albertson’s
- Their current slogan is “It’s Just Better.”
- The store is known for having wider variety of upscale products than other grocery stores well as pharmacy and other non-food products and services
- To contact Von’s corporate office 618 Michillinda Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007
Vons was founded in 1906 and has around 320 locations nationwide. Popular food departments include the dairy, deli, frozen foods, general grocery, meat, and most Vons locations have a well stocked pharmacy.