Trans Card Gift
- Customers who have a gift card issued by Trans Gift Card can visit their online portal to enter their gift card number and check the balance, view recent transactions, and more
- To log in, customers will need to enter the card number on the front of their Trans gift card, along with the administration number, which is the number that is printed on the bottom right hand corner of the back of the card
- Once funds have been added to a TransCard gift card, they’re available to the customer immediately
Most Transcard gift cards do have a 4 digit PIN for security. This PIN is issued when customers receive their card, but customers do have the option to select a new PIN. Many ATM locations will charge a fee for an “out of network” card like a TransCard, but TransCard does not charge their own cash withdrawal fee. There is, however, a limit of $500 per cash withdrawal per day for a TransCard gift card. Since a TransCard is not attached to a bank account, there is no minimum balance required. Through a “subscription” based model, clients of TransCard have to pay out only a little to get their promotion started.
More to know about TransCard
- A major financial services company that primarily specializes in helping businesses with gift-card based payouts and promotions.
- Based in Chattanooga, Tennessee and has their headquarters at 1301 Riverfront Parkway, Suite 112, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Offers financial services for corporate promotional payouts, insurance claims, hospitality rewards, payroll extras and even government operations
Any questions about the TransCard gift service can be directed to (800) 554-2707. Please not an email address or mailing address could not be found for the Trans Gift Card service.