Taste The Music
- Enter the Taste The Music promotion between the dates of April 1, 2016 and ending on August 15, 2016
- The contest is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older
- Their will be a total of first place prizes giving away
The Taste The Music sweepstakes first place prize is defined as a trip for two to “Sin City” aka Las Vegas, Nevada to attend the iHeartRadio Music Festival. The prize package will include air fare, hotel stay, and two (2) tickets to concert each night (P2 level seats) as determined by Sponsor in 2 its sole discretion PLUS two (2) village tickets; a VIP experience which includes two (2) meet and greet passes.
Taste The Music Comments
- A must enter for fan of POP Music
- Contestants living in Alabama or Nebraska must be 19 years of age or older
- The total value of the trip is right around $5000
- The winner MUST be able to travel to Las Vegas on 9/23/16 and return on 9/25/16
- Winners who cannot travel between those dates will be forced to forfeit the prize
Who is the sponsor? The sponsor of the Taste The Music promotion is listed as Mondelez Global, LLC who are headquartered at 100 Deforest Ave., East Hanover, NJ 07936-2813.
Who is the PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: HelloWorld, Inc. will oversee the prize drawing… The Hello World Corporate office is based at 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
Prizes associated with the Taste the Music promotion are limited to one per household and the total value of all five prizes is $24,995. Please note employees of Mondelez and Hello World are NOT allowed to enter the promotion.