Talk To White Spot
- Customers who have dined at a White Spot restaurant can visit the “Talk to White Spot” website to take a survey related to their dining experience
- Each customer who completes the White Spot guest survey will get a coupon good for $5 off of their next purchase
- The $5 coupon is good for 30 days after the completion of the survey
- A new White Spot survey sweepstakes winner will be drawn every day, with the winners contacted within 48 hours of their name being drawn
White Spot restaurant customers can take a survey (aka Talk To White Spot) about their experience and receive a free coupon good on their next visit. As an added bonus, each customer who finishes the survey will be receive 10 chances to win $1,000. Three lucky White Spot survey takers will win $500 instantly. To take the Talk To White Spot feedback survey, customers will need to have the receipt from their visit. Once customers enter the restaurant number, the date of their visit, the time they visited a White Spot restaurant, the receipt number and the total amount spent, they will be asked a series of questions about the quality of service they received.
Talk To White Spot Comments
- There is a limit of two White Spot survey coupons and two $5 redeemed per week
- The White Spot survey sweepstakes is open to legal Canadian or United States residents who are at least 18 years old at the time of their entry
- The $1000 prize will be subject to local taxes
- A minimum purchase of $30 is required to redeem the $5 White Spot survey coupon
More about White Spot
Best known for their hamburgers and “Pirate Pack” kids meals, White Spot is a Canadian restaurant that was founded in 1928 and has been serving up great food for almost 90 years. In the 1960s, White Spot was famous for their car hop service, a service that still exists in some stores today.
The White Spot corporate office is headquartered at 1126 S.E. Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5X 2V7 and can be reached by phone at: 604-321-6631.