T-Mobile Corp Discount
- If the company you work for is a T-Mobile customer, there are two great ways you can save on your cell phone bill
- If your company already pays for your T-Mobile cell phone line, you may be eligible for a discounted family plan
- If your company is a part of the “T-Mobile Advantage” program, you can receive a $25 reward card with a participating purchase
Does the company you work for directly pay for your T-Mobile cell phone line? Then you have the chance for great savings on a family plan. In fact, you can save 50% off your first two eligible family lines! Under this plan, you’ll pay $30 for the first personal line you add on a Simple Choice family plan (instead of the usual $50). Then, you’ll pay just $10 for a second personal line on this plan (instead of the usual $30). You’ll pay just $10 for each family plan line after that.
If the company you work for is part of the “T-Mobile Advantage” program, you’ll get a $25 T-Mobile Advantage rewards card when you purchase a new smart phone or tablet. This card can be used towards the purchase of another smart phone, tablet, or accessory, or you can apply that $25 to your bill so it’s just as good as cash!
To participate in either of these promotions, just visit your closest T-Mobile location with your company issued cell phone or visit T-Mobile.com/busfamdiscount to enroll. Once you are enrolled, you’ll automatically see the discounts appear on your next bill.
- If you have a current number that you are bringing to T‑Mobile from another carrier, you will need to wait until that process is complete before submitting your rewards card offer. Your actual T‑Mobile number (instead of the temporary number assigned for the porting process) will be needed.
To contact T-Mobile regarding your discounted family plan thanks to a business relationship:
- T-Mobile Customer Relations, PO Box 37380, Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380