T-Mobile BB Upgrade
- Update Blackberry software from a PC or Tablet
- Super easy and a must for all Blackberry fan boys
- Please note BlackBerry Blend requires BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3 or above
T-Mobile.com/BBUpgrade works with BlackBerry Blend for BlackBerry 10 OS, BlackBerry Link for BlackBerry 10 OS, and BlackBerry Desktop Software for BlackBerry 7.1 OS and earlier. Blackberry has stated they will no longer be providing updates for Blackberry software but will continue to be available for download, but there will be no technical support available (regardless of what Blackberry fan boys state of tech forums).
BlackBerry 10 smartphones BlackBerry Blend Features
- Access photos, videos, music and files between the users smart phone and computer
- Read and respond to SMS and BBM on the Blackberry fan boys computer or tablet
- Get secure access to the users work email, contacts and calendar on user’s computer or tablet without using VPN3
- Downloads will take less than 30 seconds to complete (assuming the customer has high-speed Internet and is not living in the 90’s with slow Internet connection)
- Users can access their firms intranet through a work browser on their computer without VPN4 connection allowing them to work longer hours from home and increase the odds they get a promotion so they can buy more stuff
BlackBerry smartphones with 7.1 OS or earlier Features for the FAN BOYS
- Standard run of the mill back up technology
- Allows the BB FAN BOY to update smart phone software via USB connection (super easy!)
- Sync photos, videos, music, contacts and calendar with their smart phone
Any questions in regards to the T-Mobile.com/BBUpgrade service can be directed to a T-Mobile customer service agent at 1 (877) 453-1304 between the hours of 8 am to 9 pm Monday to Saturday. Those looking to contact the T-Mobile sales team can dial toll-free 1 (800) 866-2453. T-Mobile is a Washington State based major wireless network operator with more than 30 billion dollars in annual revenue.