Survey Medallia Staples Cares
- The $500 Staples gift card survey sweepstakes is open to all customers who make a purchase at Staples and take the survey (must be 18 years of age or older in order to win the Staples gift card)
- Staples employees are not allowed to enter the promotion due to Federal and State laws
- To provide feedback in regards to a Staples visit via Survey.Medallia.com/staples-cares the customer will need the 19-digit survey code from the receipt
Once the customer has made a purchase at Staples they will have 7 days to use the survey code or it will expire. Those who managed to lose their Staples receipt may still be able to enter the $500 gift card survey sweepstakes if they contact email@example.com with the Subject Line “Staples missing code entry” and include the customers full name, complete mailing address, phone number and age. Once the Survey Medallia Staples Cares has been completed in full the customer will be allowed to enter the $500 Staples gift card sweepstakes.
$500 Staples gift card survey sweepstakes highlights
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- To gain entry the Staples Cares survey must be completed in full
- Employees of Staples are not allowed to enter
- Winners will be selected every month and the gift card can be used at any Staples location in the United States
Staples Corporate Information
- Office supply products superstore with more than 40,000 employees
- Headquartered at Five Hundred Staples Drive Framingham, MA 01702 United States
- The Staples corporate office can be reached by calling 508-253-5000
Staples competes with other office supply companies to include Essendant Inc. and the Office Depot. Customers who shop at Staples more than a few times per month should consider signing up for the Staples Rewards program which allows customers to earn up to 5% back on purchase made in store or online.