SMG F and B Feedback
- Provide the 4-digit venue number found on the receipt in order to start the SMG F and B Feedback survey
- The survey will take between 5 to 7 minutes to complete
- InMoment will be in charge of gathering all survey data
SMGFandBFeedback.com will ask if the visit was a concessions, premium, or catering experience. Customers will also need working Internet connection, and the date of visit. SMGFandBFeedback.com requires the customer to answer the following questions found within the survey URL: “Please rate your overall satisfaction on this visit”, “Please rate the value for your money”, “Recommend this hospitality area to a friend or colleague?”, and then the customer will be provided a blank space to type a few sentences in regards to their visit (good or bad!). Those who finish the survey in full will be granted a redemption code. This redemption code will be 4 digits long and should be written down on the customers receipt. This redemption code is valid at participating locations only and customers cannot combine the SMGFandBFeedback.com promotional code with any other coupon offers.
- Make a purchase at a qualifying concessions, premium, or catering event
- Memorize the 4 digit venue number
- Access the Internet
- Answer all the bothersome questions
- Collect the redemption code
Who is SMG SAVOR Food and Beverage?
- High end National foodservice organization
- Founded in 1977 and based at West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
- Operates more than 230 facilities under management worldwide
- Has international locations in Germany, Poland, United Kingdom, and the Carribean
- Owned and operated by American Capital
The SMG corporate office is based at 300 Conshohocken State Rd. Suite 450 West Conshohocken, PA 19428 and can be reached via phone by calling (610) 729-7900 or those who need to fire of a fax can send it to: (610) 729-1590. SMG has facalitie locations in Miami Beach FL, Memphis TN, and Sandy Utah (just to name a few).