- Customers applying for a new credit card or activating a credit card may receive a special offer from State Farm in their paperwork with an exclusive offer code
- To redeem a special offer from State Farm, customers will need to enter their 16 digit invitation number and their 5 digit ZIP code that is on their credit card letter of acceptance or their credit card application
- Customers who don’t have their 16 digit State Farm offer invitation number can use their 6 digit mailing number
- This can be found in the top right hand corner of the form and the 10 digit invitation number
- In most cases, the special reward from State Farm is an added discount on home or auto insurance in addition to the numerous discounts that State Farm already offers
Due to new federal laws to help fight the funding of illegal activities, the government requires every financial institution to not just obtain, but to verify and record the personal details of every person who opens a new credit account. This means that when a new account is opened, including the one related to this special State Farm offer, the customer will be asked for their name, address, date of birth, and other identifying information including a driver’s license. Please note State Farm reserves the right to cancel or modify the SF Apply offer at any time.
More Things to Know About State Farm
State Farm is one of the largest insurance agencies in America, and ranks #44 of the Forbes 500 list of wealthiest companies overall
- Began in 1922 and has their headquarters in Bloomington, Illinois
- 18,000 State Farm agents work out of over 330 claims offices and 30 operations centers
- Well known for their “Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there” jingle which was actually written by Barry Manilow
- Used the same logo from the 1940s until 2011 when a newer, more contemporary logo was introduced
To contact State Farm Bank about a special offer on an account (i.e. the SF Apply offer)?
Any questions in regards to the SF Apply promotion offer can be directed to 800-STATE-FARM. .