RMG TCPA Settlement
- Obtain all the dirty details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Charvat v. Carnival et al which is listed as case number 1:12-cv-5746
- RMGTCPASettlement.com is under review in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- The settlement pool is listed as a mind-blowing $12,500,000
The Charvat v. Carnival et al class action lawsuit claims that RMG made pre-recorded (bothersome) telemarketing calls to landlines and cell phones offering free cruises with Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Norwegian as promotions without gaining consent from the caller. Class members claim this violated the TCPA. RMG denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a $12,500,000 settlement in order to avoid further court cost.
RMGTCPASettlement.com Class Action Notes
- A settlement hearing will take place on or around Tuesday, July 24, 2018, at 11:00 a.m to determine of the settlement is fair to class members
- Proof of purchase will come in the form of the phone number in which the call was made
- Experts close to the case predict each class member will collect around $300 for their hardships
Looking to exclude yourself from this settlement? (follow these instructions)
To exclude yourself from the Settlement, you must mail a written request for exclusion to the Settlement Administrator. Your letter must include (1) your full name; (2) your current mailing address; (3) your current telephone number; (4) the telephone number RMG used to make pre-recorded telemarketing calls to you; (5) the last four digits of your Social Security Number; (6) a statement under penalty of perjury that you believe you are a member of the settlement class and that the number you listed as having received a call(s) from RMG is the one on which you received the call(s) (7) a statement indicating you want to be excluded from the Settlement Class in Charvat v. Resort Marketing Group, Inc., et al., Case No. 1:12-cv-05846; and (7) the date and your signature. Your request for exclusion must be mailed to the Settlement Administrator and postmarked no later than November 3, 2017 to
RMG TCPA Settlement Administrator
P.O. Box 404022
Louisville, KY 40233-4022
Any questions about the case can be directed to RMG TCPA Settlement Administrator , P.O. Box 404022. Louisville, KY 40233-4022 or dial toll free (855) 636-6134.