Page Plus Cellular
- Customers of Page Plus Cellular can visit the Page Plus web site to activate a new prepaid phone they have purchased, or to add minutes to an account they already have
- Page Plus offers “no hassle” cell phone plans that require no contract and no long-term commitment
- By working with nation wide carriers like Verizon and TracFone, Page Plus has coverage all across the USA
Page Plus cell phone plans start at just $29 a month for unlimited talk and text with limited data, and range up to $55 a month for more data included on the line. International calling is available from Page Plus for just $9 a month more. Users can add or remove features from their Page Plus lines at any time, and can even switch to a higher or lower plan in the middle of the month.
Page Plus Cellular Comments
- Page Plus is popular thanks to their “Use What You Need” feature where any unused data rolls over to the next month, helping customers make sure they don’t go over on their data usage
- Ground shipping on all cell phone orders placed from the Page Plus Cellular web site is just 1 cent.
More Important Things About Page Plus Cellular
Page Plus Cellular is a prepaid cell phone line that’s a part of Verizon, and is one of the largest and most widely used pre paid cell phone companies in the United States. The company was founded in 1993, and started in the Toledo, Ohio area. Page Plus Cellular was a regional carrier for several years until it was launched nationwide around America in the year 2000.
- The company has their headquarters located at 1615 Timberwolf Dr. Holland, OH 43528
- Page Plus has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, racking up less than 100 complaints in the past 3 years
To contact Page Plus Cellular please dial (800) 550-2436