- Sign in to confirm an American Express credit card received via US Mail
- The conformation process should take less than one minute to complete and new AMEX customers will have to create an account
- A valid email address is required in order to create an account online
The Open Confirm service is free to use and is associated with American Express OPEN Small Business Charge & Credit Cards. Once an account has been created the customer will be able to make payments online, set up convenient email reminders (i.e. payment due dates), link a checking account to the card, and enroll in exclusive AMEX member only benefits. The Open Confirm service also requires the customer to have the 15 digit card number on hand (or the customer can simply call the toll-free number found on the sticker of the card to start the confirmation process).
Open Confirm Comments
- Super easy and free to use
- Can be confirmed online or by phone
- Designed for American Express Open card holders
One of the more popular credit cards from the American Express Open brand is the The Business Gold Rewards Card… this card provides 25,000 Membership Rewards bonus points upon sign up (but the points are only released after $5,000 in purchases have been made on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership). The card also features:
- 3X points (customers pick one out of five categories)
- 2X points on the 4 remaining categories and 1X points on other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees which makes it ideal for world travelers
- Comes with a bothersome $175 annual fee (good news is the first year is free)
Any questions about the Open Confirm process or any American Express credit cards can be directed to 1-800-528-2122 (this number can also be used to request a card replacement).