My Ready Card
- Access a variety of information online related to a Ready Card account
- Customers must sign in with a user name in order to access their Ready Card balance
- Online account registration is free but the card holder must have a valid email address at the time of sign up
My Ready Card is a prepaid card that allows the customer to shop and pay bills online, limits the card holder to spending only the amount that is loaded on the Ready Card (this is ideal for those who have problems running up credit card debt), and allows card holders to receive cash a thousands of ATM’s nation wide. My Ready Card online services allows the customer to set up direct deposit so they do not have to keep bothering with loading the card and customers can have their pay check deposited onto the Ready Card (no need to run to the bank to cash a check).
My Ready Card Comments
- Is NOT a credit card so it will not hurt or improve the consumers credit score
- ReadyCARD Visa Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank who is Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- ReadyCARD Prepaid MasterCard card is also issued MetaBank
- Having a pay check deposited via direct deposit eliminates the risk of lost or stolen checks and helps protect the customer from check fraud and identity theft
- Almost ALL payroll and government checks (i.e. welfare, Department of Veterans Affairs payments) can be directly deposited into a ReadyCARD account
My Ready Card reload locations can be found at retailers to include MoneyGram, Visa ReadyLink, ReadyStation, and ReLoadIT. Please note that My Ready Card customers who enroll in direct deposit will see the funds deposited into the card account at the same time each month and will never have to worry about making a bothersome trip to the bank or credit union. Any questions about the MyREADY Card can be directed to 1-800-506-0630.