My Exxon Mobil Visit
- To start taking the Exxon Mobil survey, customers will need to enter the 7 digit number located on the receipt. This number will start with either a 4 or a 9 (not counting any leading zeroes)
- Once the survey begins, customers will be asked to rate the level of service they received from the Exxon location, including the cleanliness of the store and any interaction with staff
- When customers take the Exxon guest survey, they will be entered for the chance to win a $100 gift card
Customers who have stopped at an Exxon Mobile gas station for fuel or a convenience store visit can take a guest survey to share the details of their experience with Exxon corporate offices in Texas. There is a comments box on the Exxon guest survey for shoppers to leave specific remarks about an experience like anything they were overly impressed or dissatisfied with. Each guest who takes the survey will have the chance to win a $100 gift card. A new lucky winner will be chosen by Exxon every month from among all eligible entries. Customers must be at least 18 years old when they enter and must be a legal resident of the United States to be a legal entry.
My Exxon Mobil Visit Comments
- Will take less than 5 minutes to complete
- Feedback will not be shared with third parties
- The customer’s information will not be shared with the Exxon Mobil employee who served them
Who is Exxon?
Exxon is one of the largest and most well-known fuel companies in the American Southeast, and also has a large presence in Australia and New Zealand.
- Considered to be one of the “Seven Sisters” companies that dominated the petroleum industry from the 1940s to the 1970s
- Famous for their “Put A Tiger In Your Tank” motto and tiger mascot that debuted in the 1950s
- Unveiled the Exxon name in 1972 when the Enco and Esso brands merged to form one company
To contact Exxon headquarters
- 5959 Las Colinas Boulevard, Irving, Texas 75039-2298
- Please directed any and all questions about the My Exxon Mobil Visit survey to (972) 444-1000