My Account Boost Mobile
- Boost Mobile customers can access their account by logging in with their mobile number and their Boost account PIN
- By logging in to their account, Boost customers can make a payment on their Boost account, see how much data they’ve used, and change the features on their Boost plan
- From flip phones to the latest 4G phones, Boost offers everything from the top cell phones with all the features (like the Galaxy S7 0r the LG Tribute 5) to simple, basic talk and text flip phones (like the Alcatel OneTouch Fling)
Customers who have a Boost Mobile cell phone plan can logon to the Boost online account portal to manage their account. A Boost PIN is needed to log in. If a Boost customer doesn’t have their PIN, they can enter their phone number, and Boost will send their PIN.
My Account Boost Mobile Comments
- Free to use for all customers
- Saves time and money
- Payments made through Boost Mobile’s website will be applied to the customer’s account the same business day the payment is made if done with a bank draft
More about Boost Mobile
Boost Mobile was founded in 2000, and has headquarters in Sydney, Australia. Boost was brought to the United States in 2001 as a joint venture with Nextel. When most cell phone companies were not offering unlimited talk, Boost was one of the first in the USA to have “unlimited push to talk” that cost just $1 a day.
- When Boost was first started, it was marketed primarily at young minorities in California and Nevada, often using popular slang in their advertisements
- In 2010, Boost ran a very popular commercial in Chicago where players from the 1985 Chicago Bears recreated the “Super Bowl Shuffle” as”The Boost Mobile Shuffle”
To contact My Account Boost Mobile:
- 9060 Irvine Center Dr Irvine, CA 92618 Get Directions
- (949) 748-3200