My Pet Insurance
- Access or register for a Nationwide pet insurance account online
- Customers who are already members can login with their Login ID while new members will have to go through a tiresome registration process
- Insurance terms, definitions and explanations are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in individual insurance contracts, policies or declaration pages, which are controlling. Such terms and availability may vary by state and exclusions may apply
My Pet Insurance is designed for over the top (and is some cases crazy) pet lovers who feel a need to have their pet insured. Insurance plans are offered and administered by Veterinary Pet Insurance Company in California and DVM Insurance Agency in all other states. The My Pet Insurance services covers only dogs and cats at this time (sorry mice and gerbil owners are left out in the cold).
My Pet Insurance Account Services?
- Update the customers contact information (i.e. address, phone number) and method of payment
- Check the status of a current pet insurance claim
- View the customers history of all claims filed via My Pet Insurance from Nationwide
- Download forms needed to file an insurance claim
- Renew a My Pet Insurance policy
- Read pet health stories, policy news, Member Perks and more in The Companion newsletter
At this time there are a total of 3 plans offered by My Pet Insurance: 1. Whole Pet with Wellness 2. Major Medical 3. Pet Wellness. The Whole Pet with Wellness plan is the most expensive checking in at $64 per month and provides 90% back on veterinary bills. The Major Medical plan is $34 a month and covers benefits for accidents, illnesses & hereditary conditions. The Pet Wellness plan is the cheapest option for pet lovers costing $17 a month but only comes with basic medical needs such as shots, flea control, and vaccinations. Any questions about the My Pet Insurance service can be directed 888-899-4874.