Merrick Bank Cardholder Center
- Obtain more information about the cardholder center from Merrick Bank via this helpful FAQ
- This online banking service is free of charge and provides online access 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- New customers to Merrick will have to go through a 5 minute registration process before online access is granted
The Merrick Bank Cardholder Center allows a customer to make a payment, view/print recent transactions, view statements, check a balance, see recent transactions before they appear on a credit statement, set up one-time and recurring payments (this is highly recommend as it lessens the chance the customer will miss a payment), download transactions, and set Email Alerts (i.e. bill payment reminder).
Merrick Bank Cardholder Center Comments
- Ideal for all Merrick Bank account holders
- Requires a valid email address and Merrick Bank card number upon enrollment
- Works with Mozilla Firefox, Google, Chrome, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Members have the ability to customize spending statements
- Online payments must be at least $15.00
- Online payments cannot be made unless the Merrick Bank customers account has enough funds
- Any questions about the Merrick Bank Cardholder Center can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-204-5936
- Customers who have a Merrick Bank Visa Classic credit card can obtain cash at ATM’s
- The Merrick Bank corporate office is headquartered at 10705 S Jordan Gateway #200, South Jordan, UT 84095
What type of reports does the service provide?: A Full Expense Report, the Top Ten Expense Categories, the Transactions by Expense Category report, the Transactions by Month report, the Top Ten Purchase Transactions report and the Top Ten Merchants report.
Customers who are more comfortable making a payment via the good old fashion US Postal service should send them to: Merrick Bank, P.O. Box 660702, Dallas, TX 75266-0702 (allow up to 10 business days for the payment to process when sending it via US Mail).