Maurices Pay My Bill
- Shoppers who have a Maurice’s credit card can logon to make payment towards their Maurice’s bill
- To sign up for a credit card from Maurice’s, customers must be at least 18 years old and must have a valid government ID
- To apply for a Maurice’s credit card, customers can get an application in any Maurice’s store or fill out the application online
Maurice’s Pay My Bill service is free to use and bills can be paid with any major credit card. Gift cards from Maurice’s can be purchased in $20, $50, or $100 increments, along with $35 and $75 options. Customers who sign up for a credit card from Maurice’s can take advantage of some great benefits like 10% off of the first purchase made that day, and 15% off of the first purchase actually made with the Maurice’s credit card once it comes in the mail. Maurice’s credit card holders also get preview notice of sales coming up. If shoppers have a store credit card issued by Maurice’s, they can see their statement online, including the most recent purchases they made at Maurice’s. Comenity Bank issues the Maurice’s credit card.
More to Know About Maurice’s
Maurice’s is an American women’s clothing chain that has been around since 1931. It began in Duluth, Minnesota, and still has headquarters there. There are over 950 Maurice’s stores in 46 states across the United States and Canada, with most of them being located in shopping malls and in smaller towns. Maurice’s is well known for having a huge range of clothing sizes, from size 1 all the way to size 24.
- In 2011, Forbes magazine ranked Maurice’s as one of the “Top 10 Best Retail Employers” thanks to their great employee discount program
- Recently announced a collaboration with celebrity designer Christopher Straub from Lifetime Network’s Project Runway
To contact Maurice’s:
- 425 W Superior St, Duluth, MN 55802
- (218) 727-8431