Lend Up Preapproved
- People who have been pre approved for a loan from LendUp can log on to complete their application online and get an instant decision
- Good credit isn’t required to get a loan from LendUp, in fact, a LendUp loan is designed for people with credit that may not let them get a loan anywhere else
- For a payment that is returned by a borrower’s bank, LendUp does charge a one time additional fee for non sufficient funds
- LendUp does not allow an existing loan to be renewed
The Lendup application process shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes to complete, and potential borrower will know the result of their application right away (with no waiting around for days to hear back like when applying for a loan from a big bank). To get started with a LendUp loan application, customers will need to enter their preapproval code (a 12 digit number) that was printed on the mailing they received. Customers without a LendUp preapproval code can still apply for a loan, they’ll just need to click on the special link. Per the loan rules, customers who get a loan from LendUp and fail to make payment on that loan may receive collection notices about their debt. LendUp may sell the customer’s information to a third-party debt collection agency or another company that specializes in collecting past due consumer debt.
What does preapproval for a LendUp loan mean?
When customers get a loan preapproval notice from LendUp, it means their credit meets certain conditions at that time. A preapproval notice doesn’t absolutely guarantee that someone will receive final approval for a loan. When a customer actually applies for a loan from LendUp, their credit at that time is taken into account.
To contact LendUp about a loan application
- 237 Kearny St, #372, San Francisco, CA 94108